BNT 2:0 FUC/28.02.07

37 replies [Last post]
*BNT* TYP!

i dont want to get into this alot anymore, but i want something to make clear (especially to exclusive)

Exclusive said i acted agressive and violating the FUC team..

U have to realize that i have no evil in me, ( i try to be nice to every player) only when i really get pissed off, u can touch my "other side"... so realize that this wasnt comming from nothing..

Look at the way some fuc players acted on that moment..

first off: we played at FUC Server, with bad pings.. (fuc had way better pings as u can see at the screenshot in dm5), suddenly after BNT had won (what FUC offcourse didnt expect) they begin claiming (bunny) that they had way more ping, and they couldnt play with that ping anymore...
From here i got annoyed, then all fuc players begin to laugh (like bananan is doing in this topic to) like it was hilarious that fuc lost.. And there HAD to be told that fuc played with it worst team...

in my opinion you show some disrespect with that..
maybe u can also accept the fact that BNT is really busy improving lately..

On that point i got a bit agressiver, to the fuc team (nothing personal

then the whole server switch thing, all servers were no good for FUC so
they didnt want to play, only the last server (but that was NOT original E5R). NOTE: All servers were also not really good for BNT.. at fuc's , fuc was in advance there because they had lower pings, so why dont play 1 map at BNT's server, where we have a bit lower pings (and THEY AS WELL).. that would be sportive.. but no..

Suddenly between switching, many FUC players just LEFT.. nothing said we were still in the war.. so FUC had not enough players and bunny didnt want to play (cuz he needed approve of FUC leader ? (He only wanted to play not ranked war now or something i understood) We couldnt finish the ranked war..(looked like it), we have waited more then 1 hour to let fuc have enough members...

With all the complaining etc it looked like FUC understemated BNT, and didnt want to play anymore game .. (after the 1st one) .. offcourse FUC will deny this, but it LOOKED like it in BNTs perspective.

somewhere in the middle of the 2 hours of bnt / fuc it escalated, throwing words and disrespect to both clans.. offcourse i was a part of that.. but please FUC realise that that wasnt comming from "nothing" there was a reason..
Offcourse its not a proffesional behaviour, but i really and i mean REALLY was pissed off..

This is my view on it, and im quite sure the most of my team agrees to this.

Thanks

pure e5r whore

triv'
trivium's picture

gg

sry but mine connection died again Sad Sad

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Lance

GG bnt, nice to see, very suprising, but nice:)

triv'
trivium's picture
typ! wrote:

i dont want to get into this alot anymore, but i want something to make clear (especially to exclusive)

U have to realize that i have no evil in me, ( i try to be nice to every player) only when i really get pissed off, u can touch my "other side"... so realize that this wasnt comming from nothing..

first off: we played at FUC Server, with bad pings.. (fuc had way better pings as u can see at the screenshot in dm5), suddenly after BNT had won (what FUC offcourse didnt expect) they begin claiming (bunny) that they had way more ping, and they couldnt play with that ping anymore...
From here i got annoyed, then all fuc players begin to laugh (like bananan is doing in this topic to) like it was hilarious that fuc lost.. And there HAD to be told that fuc played with it worst team...

they didnt want to play, only the last server (but that was NOT original E5R). NOTE: All servers were also not really good for BNT.. at fuc's , fuc was in advance there because they had lower pings, so why dont play 1 map at BNT's server, where we have a bit lower pings (and THEY AS WELL).. that would be sportive.. but no..

Suddenly between switching, many FUC players just LEFT.. nothing said we were still in the war.. so FUC had not enough players and bunny didnt want to play (cuz he needed approve of FUC leader ? (He only wanted to play not ranked war now or something i understood) We couldnt finish the ranked war..(looked like it), we have waited more then 1 hour to let fuc have enough members...

With all the complaining etc it looked like FUC understemated BNT, and didnt want to play anymore game .. (after the 1st one) .. offcourse FUC will deny this, but it LOOKED like it in BNTs perspective.

somewhere in the middle of the 2 hours of bnt / fuc it escalated, throwing words and disrespect to both clans.. offcourse i was a part of that.. but please FUC realise that that wasnt comming from "nothing" there was a reason..
Offcourse its not a proffesional behaviour, but i really and i mean REALLY was pissed off..

Thanks

first of all i never laugh at anyone or flamed someone

aswell bnt wanted to change sv_fps to 30 and not to change server befor start of dm5 Winking

and plz calm down Winking

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Seth
triv' wrote:

typ! wrote:

Thanks

first of all i never laugh at anyone or flamed someone

aswell bnt wanted to change sv_fps to 30 and not to change server befor start of dm5 Winking

and plz calm down Winking

He is calm, very calm indeed.
He made a nice post about what went on during that time, and looking at his post BNT is NOT the clan that should be apologizing.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

gg BNT ... really impressive Winking

just want to say that I dont think FUC's left on purpose...
when DirtyOld talked to me at msn after the first map I checked my contacts and just 2 of the 8 FUCs on my list were online (Gasol and Frenzy).
As I know Frenzy left after dm5 because of having a CSS cw (everyone has its own priorities... not blameable imo)
And as Triv said he had connection troubles...

But indeed FUC underestimated BNT Winking

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

gg BNT ... really impressive Winking

just want to say that I dont think FUC's left on purpose...
when DirtyOld talked to me at msn after the first map I checked my contacts and just 2 of the 8 FUCs on my list were online (Gasol and Frenzy).
As I know Frenzy left after dm5 because of having a CSS cw (everyone has its own priorities... not blameable imo)
And as Triv said he had connection troubles...

But indeed FUC underestimated BNT Winking

yes of course they had other things to do after 1 hour of discussing and server-switching Laughing
and they had 4 ppl, they just didn't play Winking

EVOL.GASOL

ok dirty you have your excuses like typ, wrote it for all think i am a shit or something like that, n1

explo know all history and he can say the true.

the true is we played on fuc server, (fuc server have bad lags) but they dont said nothing because they was winning, later they said for change the server, then we go to bnt server, in bnt server all have bad lags then we go to zer server, we had 4 members for play but they said no!! becausezer have other e5r Worried (it was e5r dirty, i donno if zer change somethings in it). Later one hour they get en server, but then fuc havent members, waiting waiting and 11 come and we had 3 members

continue insults typ i like your attitude

and about funwar or rankwar i was thinking it was a funwar because i wanted it for train for new league, but ok i dont care

btw shit war with lags

gg bnt and fuc
n1 bnt Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

Sriam
Sriam's picture

omg nice bnt Shock and dont flame anymore Winking the cw is finished Winking Tongue

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

*BNT* TYP!
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

ok dirty you have your excuses like typ, wrote it for all think i am a shit or something like that, n1

explo know all history and he can say the true.

the true is we played on fuc server, (fuc server have bad lags) but they dont said nothing because they was winning, later they said for change the server, then we go to bnt server, in bnt server all have bad lags then we go to zer server, we had 4 members for play but they said no!! becausezer have other e5r Worried (it was e5r dirty, i donno if zer change somethings in it). Later one hour they get en server, but then fuc havent members, waiting waiting and 11 come and we had 3 members

continue insults typ i like your attitude

and about funwar or rankwar i was thinking it was a funwar because i wanted it for train for new league, but ok i dont care

btw shit war with lags

gg bnt and fuc
n1 bnt Winking

i want to react on this one,

we didnt complain at the beginning of the lag at the FUC server.. because we just play where we made the appointment UNLESS both partys agree to play on a other server.. what was happening after the 1st game.. but its just sportive to play on the pre-selected server....

but i also rembered that we already maked clear that we didnt really like the lags BEFORE we started, but only to be sportive we have played there were we supposed to play..

and i remeber that fuc started to complain about the lags after the first game.. suddenly they didnt want to play anymore..

(and btw: on BNT server we all hadnt such lags at FUC server...)

and gasol, i dont insult u in any of my post here.. if you think, then u have to learn better english, cuz then u probaly dont understand any of my sentences. And i explained why a was a bit insulting in the game.. (i repeat: it had it reasons...)

no hard feelings gasol.
i
t just got out of hand, that wasnt nescessary.. its sad, but cant do shit about it anymore..

pure e5r whore