>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

Big grin WOW

Big grin WOW

Big grin WOW

Congratulate BNT really nice CW, Laughing FuC Loose Happy

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

Now about all the other things:

First map was on FUC-server, where many BNT had bad ping from the beginning. We said we don't wanna play here, but FUC didn't give us the chance to change server, so we played with this lags. After the map, that we won, thay complained about their lags and suddenly we changed the server.
We tried the BNT-TDM-Server, but it was too laggy for them, Although it was much better then on FUC-Server! So they searched another Server and then left BNT-Server without discussing about it. So we had no other chance then going to the ZER-server (btw: there also have been some lags and they didn't have ref or rcon, @STRAHLI: is this original e5r on your server?)!
so i searched for one more server: the [EN]*War Arena* finally was found.
FUC suddenly had just 3 people left, because some had to go to dinner but they didn't come back, over a hour long. gasol and bunny where also here now. gasol said he never plays clanwars and bunny said that he doesn't play with lags Surprise
I discussed all the time on MSN with gasol, they wanted to play tomorrow but we already have waited for playing the 2nd map about a hole hour or more.
At 21:30 11 came, so FUC had 4 ppl on the server, but they still didn't play. after another 30 mins bunny decided to play (thx bunny).

that's all atm, dunno if i missed something. i wait for your suggestions about that.
btw: i have a demo of the whole first map and we made screenshots of everything that was said on bnt-server.

-SZABEE-

GG BNT Applause :thumbleft:

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )<-- This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

WOW, i have to say honestly that i'm surprised by the result, bnt improved a lot or fuc had a bad day, maybe both dunno, but gg guys, probably the best ranked performance for bnt.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Nice result BNT Winking definatly you have improved

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

ah one more thing:

@gasol: we never said something about fw, and we talked about what happens in rank when you win and what if we would win, so don't tell us now, that u searched for a "friendly" war pls...

^killer
Killer0074's picture

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
^killer wrote:

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

calm down man. Dont write useless posts.

Nice one bnt. really.

Nothing is impossible

Seth
^killer wrote:

^^ What he said.

GG BNT, well deserved.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

set

n1 bnt.. fuc have bad day?? dont think so.. gg