2!S needs YOU

31 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Any recruitment is discrimintaion.

You discriminate by behaviour, by rail aim, team play.

Why is it wrong to add in age?

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

Theoretical:
It would be a discrimination if Unreal would have a right to join 2!S. For this right he would have to have also an interest to join 2!S. Since he is a DA-Member, he does not have any interest.

Defacto:
No Intereset to join 2!S + No legal right to join 2!S = No Discrimination.

I mean, he has no legal right to join 2!S, but that doesnt mean that i wouldnt consider to try him if he would be clanless and if he would have interest.

With that his posts feel as a provocation. Since he does presumably not want to provoke, however, he did presumably not think what he writes.

kek

wtf?! discrimination? Jesus f-ing Christ...

It's their clan, THEIR rules, their way. Like it or leave it. Since when everything is supposed to be a democracy?

So im guessing u're not even 14 Unreal...

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
2!S needs YOU

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

mow Q [EN]

since it is a new recrutation Happy, nobody would mind to read it. Also, sitation is new.

trance may delete it. (the old thread)

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
2!S needs YOU

kk... i have too weak english to win this battle... nvm. forget it...

kek wrote:

So im guessing u're not even 14 Unreal...

i said for example Winking

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

AnTeY
AnTeY's picture

I want to try.
(AnTeY)

mow Q [EN]

heya antey

please read the first post in this thread again.

would be pretty nice if u do what i wished to do, means, write me a pm with ur name, q3 name, age and former clans, than we could arrange a date for a first tryout.

since i dont know you and never ever heard of you, we would like to try out u a few times bevore u would be able to become a trial member.

Happy

hallo antey.

Bitte lese doch noch mal den ersten post in diesem thread.

wäre sehr nett, wenn du das tun würdest, was ich dort beschreiben habe. schick mir doch ne pm mit deinem namen, deinem spielnamen, dein alter und deine bisherigen clans. dann könnten wir einen termin für ein erstes probespiel vereinbahren.

da ich dich nicht kenne und noch nie was von dir gehört habe, würden wir dich gerne ein paar mal testen, bevor du ein mitglied auf probe werden kannst.

Happy

Greetz
mow

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

2!Sweet is still recruiting :!:

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

mow Q [EN]

Recruiting is paused for next 2 weeks and hopefully closed after this 2 weeks.