2!S needs YOU

31 replies [Last post]
CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
2!S needs YOU
AoQ | SIMPS wrote:

GL mow i wish u and your clan all the best...

Best example was the funwar between soul and 2!s ~~
but 60 days test is really to much, more then 1 month sucks. In 1 month you can see if someone can play or not Big grin

greez

power of two months is in another stuff. If you will pass two months is more chance you wont leave clan. There are still cl who makes week trials but many ppl will leave clan after 2 - 3 weeks.

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

gl 2!S. im sure you will get lots of candidates

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

[MR.]KORGATH
Sexy Black's picture

Good luck, Mow! Happy

You will get some new good players! Winking

Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK Heavy
Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
Headset: Steelseries arctis 7
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MX Cherry Red

PANTY wrote:

Kono ookii na shokushu de kimi wo reepu-shite mo ii desu ka

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

lmao for what these all comments? Big grin

: )

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
2!S needs YOU

16 years old or older... lol why
if im 14 years old pwnz0r?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

FL4ME
heinster's picture
UNREAL wrote:

if cw is @ 2100 cet and u cant play cause ur mami says u have to go to bed :twisted:

experinences shows that its better to have members with bit higher age

auf gehts jungs

same shit
different day

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
2!S needs YOU
FL4ME wrote:

UNREAL wrote:

if cw is @ 2100 cet and u cant play cause ur mami says u have to go to bed :twisted:

experinences shows that its better to have members with bit higher age

members with bit higher age are by the time inactive because of various reasons. For example whole czech national team except toxic (he is more active but he is 16yo). Some next examples: asuran, necro, nihil, drill, o2jr,...

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

mow Q [EN]

@Unreal
Older people make less strange questions.

U ask why? I answer, sorry, it is my experience, that we do not come along with too young people when it goes to serios discussions to clanintern related topics. We had young people, and it did not work. (1 or 2 exceptions)

If u want unreal, u can prove me the opposite. U may be an exception, too, since it is not all about age, but the chance with higher age to have a good base is higher as with a young person. But i doubt that u really want to join 2!S, i have more the feeling, that u feel disturbed at the age-limitation of this thread.

@beazt
If someone wants to find time, he finds time. Young people get inactive too, just remember excali for example, was nearly away for a full year and always had probs with his parents.

I am clearly for members who are as selfcontinual as possible. And not say in middle of cw "sorry, i "must" eat bbl", or -my marks are bad, i cant play q3 next weeks-

When someone needs his parents to help with decissions and life, than this smo is not the right one for 2!S. If someone knows by him self what is the right thing, and learns by his own motivations, and has goals for life, and not just gaming in head, but much fun on it, than this smo is the right for 2!S.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
2!S needs YOU

nvm... for me its just discrimination... You think how old i am?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

mow Q [EN]

Seriosly, this has nothing to do with discrimination.

Or explain, what u think exactly is the discrimination. Please argue.