2!S needs YOU

31 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
We are looking for 2-3 new clanmembers:

Out of inactivity of many members...

... we need:

• active people, beeing able to play at least on wednesdays and sundays arround 19 h gmt (20 h cet), cws, fws and trains
  • u should be interested to improve ur skills or if u r already experienced u should be active
  • Communication is important, so u have to read our priv. forum for times of trains and wars to write down if u can show up or not
  • you should be at least 16 years old or older (old farts of 30+ have to prove their skills first or need to be known by me)
  • People with visions are pretty welcome
  • Your english skills should be enough that u can at least express urself (grammar is not important, we just need to understand you)

We offer:

• A leader who is treating u always fair, u get what u give (Believe me, i am intern much different than on public forum)
  • A own high-performance-clan-server passworded for wars and trains, u r always welcome to invite ur clanm8s to play a few rounds
  • Nice teamm8s
  • The promise, that the clan wont die in the next couple of years

How to contact me:
Please press the pm-button under this post and send me ur name, ur q3-name, ur age, ur former clans

If u get in, u will have a test-period in 2!S for 60 days. You can already from beginning play on wars and trains. The testperiod is caused in, that u can see, if u come along us, and for us, to c if we come along with you. (means, if we like each other, and if you can really help us).

So, dont be shy, just ask if u have further questions

[/][/]

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
2!S needs YOU

gl mow, i would ask for a tryout if i wouldnt be in my own clan (:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
2!S needs YOU

good luck in the recruit thngy 2!S u are really cool guys and play really well, i know u will get some nice playes Winking

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

gl mow, i would ask for a tryout if i wouldnt be in my own clan (:

same here Smug gl sweets!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kek

gl with this hope u will find the appropriate candidates

....but 60 days test period? hmm isnt it a bit too much? Recruits might get bored. Imo 30 days is kinda enough to get to know one's character and skill level. Anyways your choice, just my 2c here Happy

mow Q [EN]

how to get bored if there only handicap is, to not take part on clanvotes?

Anonymous
2!S needs YOU

callvote kick mow Big grin
i couldnt resist.
GL with recruiting. im sure ull find some good players.

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture
2!S needs YOU

Gl sweets with new clanmembers Winking

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

GL mow i wish u and your clan all the best...

Best example was the funwar between soul and 2!s ~~
but 60 days test is really to much, more then 1 month sucks. In 1 month you can see if someone can play or not Big grin

greez

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

mow Q [EN]

simpson, we made the opposite experience in past. anyway, why it sucks? THE only handicap is, trials cant make clanvotes, but they can play fws, cws, trains, they can do all what a full member can do.

thats all.

and i would be pretty thankfull if people would first finish thinking and than write.

not that u guys wrote anything bad, but it does not suit to what i wrote Happy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Actually Simpson both DRT and 2!S had a lot of expirience with a new promissing person comming, being real active, and loosing its internet in 1 month and 1 week Smug

so imo 2 months is great time. especially since you can do EVERYTHING except vote other recruits to join as full members.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!