2 clans or 1

39 replies [Last post]
EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture
ghost wrote:

pool options are incorect so im dont make eny vote cose that can be interpretate in bad way,

im understand mowly and why point it like that, peoples here bulid baricade, and im agains it, in his sytuation it is only way to solvet the problem Sad .

First:
Should a player be allowed to join
2 clans = YES
1 clan = NO

Second:
Yupp, but this isn't really a problem now, is it?
This is imho a question at teamlevel not to be set as a 'standard' for the whole community!

My oppinion is that a player should be allowed to be in more than 1 Q3-clan. IF atleast different mods not just cfg. This mod is very flexible. There is no common cfg! To me the e5.cfg as well as the bro.cfg with their variations belongs to this mod. I'm not even sure that there are 5 servers (exept the BRO ofc Winking) that run with the exact same cfg. Still they are all ExcessivePlus. Tear the barricades down!

Nothing personal to you Mowly Happy

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

mow Q [EN]

this thread isn’t touching me really, i am just annoyed about that people here are posting, who have no idea about what they postin.

EN = E5 or Pants clan, EN never plays bro! fact

Mowly = having fun at bro.cfg and lost fun on e5 config! fact

Mowly = not playing e5 since ages, so u can call me member on demand at EN, waradmin and leader are informed, that I don’t play any wars, till I will say the opposite.

I tried to leave EN, but friends of me in there told me to stay, EN is a family, not just a clan, so I can/must stay, as long as I belong to that family, if I play or not.

So, if here some wannabes are meaning, I must leave EN, because of playing in Lemon, go, get some brain, leave me alone, look at ur problems, look what u have done in past, especially topicstarter.

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

well to be honest the tpoic was written down quite difficult...but reading is an art also...Winking

so, again...2 clans is ok

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

mullder

Well yea thats right e5-bro=same mod. Maybe u can say its more like difrent gametypes-styles ore something like it ,but stil same mod.
(My Thoughts) If any one likes to be in a clan and play both bro and e5 games i think the clans would be able to make 2 difrent teams in the same clan.
One for example EN-E5 Team and One EN-BRO Team. Cool

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture
EVOL.IZNOGOUD wrote:

My oppinion is that a player should be allowed to be in more than 1 Q3-clan. IF atleast different mods not just cfg. This mod is very flexible. There is no common cfg! To me the e5.cfg as well as the bro.cfg with their variations belongs to this mod. I'm not even sure that there are 5 servers (exept the BRO ofc Winking) that run with the exact same cfg. Still they are all ExcessivePlus. Tear the barricades down!

mullder wrote:

Well yea thats right e5-bro=same mod. Maybe u can say its more like difrent gametypes-styles ore something like it ,but stil same mod.
(My Thoughts) If any one likes to be in a clan and play both bro and e5 games i think the clans would be able to make 2 difrent teams in the same clan.
One for example EN-E5 Team and One EN-BRO Team.

Eventhough it's the same mod the two main configs aren't comparable. The bro-cfg for instance has much more in common with insta-unlagged than with e5, though the latter belongs to the same mod.

One should also consider that Mowly made a great effort to unite both configs, but despite the fact that the result was really good, i'm afraid neither side will be fully satisfied enough with it to actually play CWs against each other (at least that's the impression i get).
Thus i wouldn't at all understand why a clanleader should object to this.

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture
Quote:
[mr. wrote:

mullder"]
One for example EN-E5 Team and One EN-BRO Team. Cool

Hmm, it isnt a good idea, as mowly said, EN never play bro, only Mowly. so EN cant create a bro team, cuz only 1 ppl play it. and i think its his problem if he wants to good in both config. i tried many time bro, and i think its just fun for me, sometimes i play well, but if Mowly want to play in bro, just play, its not our problem. and he did lot of good things about server problems for lemon. and if its true,he wanted to leave EN, its sad for me, cuz i thought he will never do it. and i know somebody else plays in 2 clan, so its not only 1 person question.

mullder

Well if EN dount like to recruit players to do a bro playing team
hmm in this mod wher they are i dount realy care.Its up to them
hehe and i leav to the community to decide this mather.
Just saying my personal thoughts her lol
To be in two clans in same mod isent in my eyes a serius thing.
Cool

mow Q [EN]

stikkan, iz, mullder, u seem to dont know even BRO, and that there is the same case with DFE as EN to LEMON

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

haha, yep i forgot, u r right mowly Happy n1

mullder

I dount lol.
Sorry he came in clandb befor he has maked hes thoise
hehe. Cool