2 clans or 1

39 replies [Last post]
*RuBeN!*

I agree with Mowly, BRO and E5 are like 2 different mods!

I really don't think that's a problem...

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

We will play e5 or bro no problem, and it's up to the clan set it's own rules, for us no one from our clan should be part of any other clan and also not participate in any kind of matches like country vs but only as part of our clan, if they decide to allow that well it's their decission and noone should interfere with that.

ghost

pool options are incorect so im dont make eny vote cose that can be interpretate in bad way,

im understand mowly and why point it like that, peoples here bulid baricade, and im agains it, in his sytuation it is only way to solvet the problem Sad .

in other sytuations im agains that one player can play in two calns, clan is like "mafia family", they die for thier ideology and members in it, to not destroying fun he can play in "teams" on deferent mods, but that membership ben have not stable efects for both teams, and improvmen of that player in teamplay be always poor.

clan play for honor and it a bit way of life

team play more for the fun

we all come here for the fun, so if both clan can acept some insues, should be alowed, sinence never ever will be player cw betwen these clans

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Mowly maked more good work for both clans and ppl. Ex. we can play 1v1 legauge in good terms. THX mowly for very good server and more ur work in cofiguration pb, cfg and fixed all bugs like scoreboard. Picking on mowly because he is in two diferent clans (bro and e5) is not fair.

Seth

Not allowing someone from one clan to play in a differend config for another clan is like saying now that you are in our clan you are not allowed to play anything else.

Ofcourse it's up to the clan leader to decide if he allows multi clanning but imo it's none of his business.

Quote:

1. Clan secrets
2. Everyone asks topplayers to just play CW for them
3. go for 100% for 2 clans is IMO not possible...but that is not a good reason haha
4. What if CW is on with player who plays for both?
5. same reasons why footballplayers do not play in 2 competing teams

1 : If you're so protective about clan secrets it's obvious you don't trust a person, therefor why did you ask him in your clan in the first place?
2 : How often will it occur that a clanwar between 2 different mods is at exactly the same time?
3 : Why not? If you play E5 and play 100% for your team it shouldn't be a problem to play bro 100%. It's just what you prefer.
4 : Impossible. Different mods, they don't play vs each other. That's like saying today my q3 clan has a clan war against a CS clan in the game doom3
5 : Footballers are all in the same league. Different mod = different league.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

Once my team played with x-trem clan, i think x-trem is a bro clan, and we played with x-nature cfg, cuz its good for bro and good for e5, and match was so sucky, i didnt like it, and i think x-trem,too Worried. But i still think if Mowly good in e5 and bro, too, why dont let him to play in both config? and my 2-3 member good in bro, and 1 play in a bro clan, too. so i dunno why is it so big problem for u. and the only player who cares about is, that is the leader. and i didnt vote, cuz i dont care this poll, not my job is.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
2 clans or 1

IMO you serve one clan, and one clan only. I've never in history of gaming seen it accepted to be in two clans. You honour your clan and fight proudly under it.

ghost

why it was "sucky" ? and u and the other dont like it ?

*RuBeN!*
Seth wrote:

That's like saying today my q3 clan has a clan war against a CS clan in the game doom3

LOL Laughing Cool

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

I didnt like it, i dunno why, maybe cuz i dont like tdm, with x-nature cfg, i prefer e5 with ctf, and x-trem didnt like it, cuz they lost, but was good game. i spected in last map, and i saw bro players against e5, hmm it was strange. as u know hq bro players use rail,rockets but e5 players use gl,lg,bfg. and that was strange, i dont like this matches, when bro against e5. and difficult to write down, my hole opinion about that match cuz my english bad.