- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
01.04.2006 O[]C 2 vs 0 XP freeze 3 vs 3
Ali, don't get so nervous, win some, lose some...
I was nervous
and angry
before cw, on cw and after cw. I hate that kind of problems that are comming from nowhere (I will not explain) .
Nice O[]C, you're getting better and better
how nice ? cos of that stupid {('cw')} they got better, u think. Are u dreaming ! ![]()
Nope, i'm not dreaming, O[]C consists of some really good players, that are steadily improving themselves. I played a CW against them, and bump on them occaisonally on servers, hence my observation.
gg
gg xp and ooc ![]()
Aliminium, safe the agression for the arena please
everybody has bad luck sometimes. An OOC is just always lucky ![]()
gg both
hehe Kickz:P thx Mad, DA is too great clan:) gg XP... :twisted:
GG!
now we have to smash someone in TDM
any volunteers? we are in shape ![]()













