/ wrote:

oh this russian Nazi Teq

сало сосало?

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: TnTCup [ ]F vs Amg 11.08.2014 WO

If you waste other peoples times, thats what you've got, an WO
AMG you should at least shown up on PX server and said it out loud, that you aint gonna play there and suggest other server and if OF agreed you would come there, I'm sure they would do so.

but as for now yash asked me to post this

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

SO TODAY CW 4x4?

15:033v3

maybe 4v4

15:03ok

oki we take wo

we wait 40m min

22:39np thx. WO for OF

we wait 1 hour

we not play on PX server. lol

22:41you have pl now=

=

22:41only RUS server

22:42lol

22:42we want to win

with ping 20 - 30

do you agree?

22:44when you have 3 we are on px server

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

I offered to play on RUS server.
You can write here a long time ... but it does not make sense. We are now ready to play 21 cet. pm to me if you ready. or wo. as you wish.

.[]F*Y@SH!.
YASHI's picture

1)I wrote to you, not you to me 20:40................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2)Still i w8 on screnshot3)CW was 20:00 not 20:40 4)to 20:40 no one was with AMG5)You are liar liar liar liar liar6)you want to play cw? and you dont send me ip?do not write to me? WHY?7)because no one was with AMG to 20:40!!! WOCool now if you want to play next cw write post on forums [ ]F
thank you

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture

guys.. its not like e+ is in his best time so there is no reason to take a WO cuz i guess u guys wanna play a cw, so its your choice, stay without any enemies or hf and play a cw..

AGILE
agile's picture

f*ck yea, we want to play! but we feel foolish for spended time...What a big dial to come on server and to propose differen server? I think they were not there...then why you arrange cw if your team is not ready for it? And even if you dont have ppl - come again to server and say it - we dont have ppl, sorry, WTFStupid CL...- that what I can say.

F1

/
q3fun's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

I offered to play on RUS server.

Where this server?
Server Spider don't have russian war servers...
you can use Alone Clan /// War Server
Password: war
Ref: referee+
and reflect on its payment!

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

Plz stop blablbalba talking, its all about it here again? we have similar situation with LSF and we didn't want replay couse of bax behaviour, in other case we propably would play this match couse its more fun to play exeptonly shit talking here. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play and talk with each other in fun, its game don't u get it? I have ex from TnT. We not only playing together, we talk and laugh even we play on for fun on public server(ofc sin't always perfect but all missunderstanding we try to fix as fast as we can). Try to think about everyone not only those two clans and ppl spaming here. It should bne a big family, why don't u think more players didn't came here anymore? from past I remember few situation on public: Some newbe comes to play, and some old players (I clearly remember who but its not a point here) starts sayin what a noob, what are u doing idiot etc etc etc blabla shit. Maybe try thimk about it? TnT help 2~-3 noobs like that and soon they repay by playing good enough to start become TnT power ( Kornik & Twister).
So I think This should be a clue what to do. U want more clans here,player? Maybe thats a start.

About This match. I want u to all try to replay it. And Plz try to do it friendly.
Regz Arghali

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes