fraglimit: 0

timelimit: 15

server:AIM[+] OSRC III WAR SERVER

gametype: ftag

config: qlinsta

punkbuster: enabled

pure: enabled

ref: pump (thanks for your time)

i got info so p4l have no available players.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

And this is how to lose top places?

silence is better than bullshit

Laggy

Shady don't use wildcard? Surprise

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Laggy wrote:

Shady don't use wildcard? Surprise

what wildcard? i gave this wildcard only ones for love clan and i dont mind to give it to anyone again. it was only one time cuz it was second wo for love in this cup. there is no rule in this cup to give wildcard for clans so it was mine and zarzyns decission to give them. only one tine i want to remind. sorry. gl

btw we as infected clan will give u p4l wo and first place as a proof for u. cheers

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Thanks MZI for inf-p4l WO but
1) in our 4 year history we've never taken one from you and not about to start now, especially with this situation. 2) our game was played already, 2:1

Last week, when we arranged games, at first LOVE were out from double WO, then back in cup again, AFTER our gameweek started, so it cut into our gameweek already.
I knew I will be out on holiday from 28th Dec to 13th January so I arranged for other p4l game to be played same week to avoid situation like this (game vs infected).
I spoke with sin and since he challenged LoVe for thursday, we asked to play thursday too, to make 3 games (inf-love, inf-p4l, love-p4l). Sin said Love probably show, they didnt so we only played inf-p4l.
And then match was agreed on 22:30, and within 15 minutes ASD wrote to love "we have 3rd guy getting ready" and they are like "sorry no", even though within 15 minutes does not constitute a WalkOver (20 minute rule), and ASD has logs to prove it.
So yea, a clan that can arrange to play on ANY day (and has played every game to schedule), made several attempts to contact LoVe (who were brought back in League halfway through gameweek), couldn't get them to play on thursday loses WO to mid-low skill clan which already has 2 WOs in same league and was magically brought back.
I appreciate the effort to give us first place by WO, but it's not necessary (and we're against the concept of a WalkOver anyway, only low-skill clans that are afraid of opposition take them), but if we can't get a replay since:
1) Love clan was "out of league" for first part of our gameweek, which means we couldnt challenge them at first, until they were allowed back in league.2) They ignored our earlier challenges for mid-week3) They refused to start game despite challenge within 15 minutes of scheduled start time.
We've already beaten the only 2 clans I thought could challenge us pre-tournament (v&t and inf), so if pointless bureaucracy a la "this clan get w/o despite 4 days to play their gameweek and opponents impossible to contact for challenges, but this clan gets 2nd chance" and we can't replay this game like a normal, professionally-inclined event manager would allow, then we will just withdraw from cup.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

inFectedpump
sin's picture

m8 we gonna take w/o with other clan Winking

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
inFectedpump wrote:

m8 we gonna take w/o with other clan Winking

yhm, that's right.. Winking

ShadyAK's picture

Guys, you don't understand my motivation, it's about principles of good cup administration not who wins or loses Surprise If it was normal WO without the circumstances I wrote above (less time to arrange game, love not answering to our earlier challenges, love not waiting the 20 required minutes for WO), and p4l just wouldn't show up any players, I would not even ask for replay because I knew that common sense, logic and rules dictate that p4l didn't show. From my POV (point of view), all three are confusing, in the middle somewhere.

[+]

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

I want a good cup without problems, the same like you and even either cause of that i am supervisor of osrc 3 so i cant allow that situations if after that when i gave one time wild card for love clan then other clans expect the same from me to give them again. i cant do this. in cup is no any rule about wild cards, so it was only one time and only my and zarzyn's decission to do this. sorry. and i want to remind that wasn't a conspiracy with love clan. that's why we as infected clan wanted to give you this wo with other clan in next round as a proof and about that we dont care about this first place so much, but about just fun and good atmosphere in this cup.

i dont know why this match is not ranked yet. and i dont know what we gonna do now. what you exactly want shady? its not our fault that love clan refused to play when u had these team ready to play this match. i just can say now, so sorry.. what can i do for you, to show you that you are important the same as another clans in this cup and i want do my best to have cool atmosphere and nice memories form this cup and whole game.

thanks for your understanding and patience..

ShadyAK's picture

Well dude

• You gave Love clan the chance to replay their game halfway through our gameweek. We didn't challenge them earlier because they were out of cup. So we have less time to play.
  • They were ones who refused to play us within given timeframe, yet it's them asking for WO.
  • They didn't accept Thursday challenge, and in fact didn't respond at all (I could have used screenshot of inF vs p4l as basis for love wo since they didnt show on that day but inF did, more info on my post above. Except we don't ask for WOs, ever... too bad love did Confused ).

So yea, I consider it bad organisation to release a clan halfway through a gameweek so opponent has less time to schedule game, then ignore Love's infractions (and their refusal to play on the day) and give WO? And then when those infractions are mentioned, refuse to give a replay because "if we give it once, we can't give it any more because everyone else will ask it (who everyone?). As an active tournament administrator myself, I don't get the logic.

As I mentioned above, it's not about win or loss or place ... it's about basic logic and organisational principles. We came here to play iFT and we enjoyed playing v&t and infected, but if we're not given a chance to replay this match then p4l will withdraw from cup.

[+]

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

i think shady want to beat them and then call them chcikens laughing at thier face Happy hes mad on dem but at least he want to get his goal in cyvil maners Big grin

I am addicted to life.