[x] CW FTAG // Skillz 2:0 TwT // 12.02.2012

30 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: CW FTAG // Skillz 2:0 TwT // 12.02.2012
VIOLENCE wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
racism is if i would say all russians are lacking a brain and are stupid...

if i just say russian brain fail.. means only for you and maybe your clan Happy

NO RACISM ! ADMIN NO BAN ME !

jeffrey, who have a problem with the brain remains to be seen

if your trying to say something cool pls dont use google translate, it doesnt work as you plan it to work Happy

VIOLENCE
xDiloc's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

if your trying to say something cool pls dont use google translate, it doesnt work as you plan it to work Happy

Listen, you want to talk with me write a pm hello

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
VIOLENCE wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:

Listen, you want to talk with me write a pm hello

My hello cant type

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

I'm sorry TWT. My mistake. it happened because I didnt know the rules so well.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
stylish wrote:

In IS private forum we explained it for you very well. It was looking like you dont really give a damn about it and you skipped it, I'm pretty sure we did that even twice. Now you'll take the consequences, as I mentioned in there too Confused

_= edit:
I sounded like a douchebag aka admin xD Just remember, even if they'll ban you forever and CIA will take your PC/laptop - you're still able to make some movies about riding a snowboard on the track Tongue

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
khaz' wrote:

you mixed here few persons in one post khazz Big grin we explained it and stilish wrote: no, skillz is allweapon clan

/
q3fun's picture
stylish wrote:

We do not mind, that this Clan-War was counted.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Multiclanning violation. Red card penalty. Taking into account the fact that this is the first violation of the rules by Stylish, his apology, and absence of problems - the duration of the ban is shortened and will stay for 2 months from the date of the violation till 12 April 2012.

Match can't be ranked.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Multiclanning violation. Red card penalty. Taking into account the fact that this is the first violation of the rules by Stylish, his apology, and absence of problems - the duration of the ban is shortened and will stay for 2 months from the date of the violation till 12 April 2012.

Match can't be ranked.

i think, red card should get previous leader of skillz. why? because he created clan what was plus clan and started to play rail = then stylish automaticly becamed multiclanner ;]

example how about situation what was in past? ;D in railonly ranking is extreme clan ;] but darky also is in 3m Tongue i think you maded now wrong deccision / too restricted decission.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

i think, red card should get previous leader of skillz. why? because he created clan what was plus clan and started to play rail = then stylish automaticly becamed multiclanner ;]

example how about situation what was in past? ;D in railonly ranking is extreme clan ;] but darky also is in 3m Tongue i think you maded now wrong deccision / too restricted decission.

Isn't Stylish leader of Skillz? Do you mean Violence?

The thing is Stylish was already playing in railonly ranking for IS and he knew he isn't able to play in railonly ranking for the other clan.

I don't know what ranking Skillz clan were created for play in? They r able to play both plus and rail rankings as far as there no multiclan cases.