Windows 7 64 bit - blue screen

13 replies [Last post]
SHUDDER
shudder's picture
j wrote:

...so what do you suggest mr sherlock?

If certain action (playing BF*) leads to reaction (blue screen) then it's much easier to find solution dear Watson. At first glance "Google says" this game has some serious issues with 64-bit systems. Blind guess: Install Microsoft visual c++ redistributable packages 2005,2008,2010 both x86 and x64.

*I assume that suspecting this particular game is resonable (no other game causes trouble and no crashes occur when not playing).

j

your suspects are right sherlock.. no others games do that also becouse this is the only game i play actually..and the only game that can stress the grapich card or the cpu, thats why ppl talk about hardware on forums..so yes its the game but maybe this is not its fault.. also becouse many play on win7 64bit...anyway this game dont need 64bit, i was already thinking about make a partition with win xp and run it..but i rather solve the problem and play it on win7 64 if its possible.i'll keep trying with your suggestion tomorrow, thnx guys for ur time ))

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

I have win7 x64 too , and i play(played) bfbc2 without a problem . May be , a hw issue .