Windows 7 64 bit - blue screen

13 replies [Last post]
j
hi guys, somebody here use win7 64bit and ever got this blue screen error 'A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval' 101
i found many forums but everyone say something different, any ideas? look here
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-general/186720-clock-interrupt-not-received-secondary-processor-within.html

thnxj

FranK
frank's picture

I got win 7 64bit but never experienced that issue. Overclocked too much?

"Beauty can cover a multitude of sins. But underneath, we all look exactly the same."

Frank Breitkopf :- no way out

TraX [EN]
trax's picture
Re: Windows 7 64 bit - blue screen

try this:

The freeware Blue Screen View reads all existing blue screens from the system folder and displays the information as contained error code and complained to file in a convenient table. You can put the error code in Google and look for a solution. Blue Screen View will only run on a 32-bit Windows, 64-bit systems.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

j

uhmm thnx trax nice stuff there, i'll try them all soon... btw i think the problem is about graphic card that reach 80 degrees... today i turn graphic on medium instead of high and i played for hours...

j

((( its not the grapic card...it reach 79 degress and keep it and work normal ( i tried with a gpu stress software)...i think it may be win7 64 that have problem with battlefield bad company 2...i'll make a partition with win xp and try it there, if someone have simila problem pls pm me, tnx Kiss

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

Hi J, post your hardware configuration

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

SHUDDER
shudder's picture
j wrote:

...i think it may be win7 64 that have problem with battlefield bad company 2...

Oh man, what a spoiler! Big grin

j

spoiler? if u mean that it was clear i agree with you but if you read all the 1000 thread about this problem (and i did) you will see that there are 3 group of ppl: some say that its all about the game and win7 64bit, 2nd says that its an hardware problem becouse the have win7 64 bit and no problem and since we get a bsod blue screen it must be hardware:fan proble, overheat, power supply, ram damage, ram in wrong socket ecc.. and the last says that god dont want you to play it. btw alot of ppl with win7 64 can play without problem (orby for example:P) so what do you suggest mr sherlock? today i read that some ppl solved it upgrading realtek audio driver or changed it with a usb 3d audio...i'll try it today and post again.my pc :
intel qcore i7 -2600k 3,4ghz - geforce gtx 560 Ti - asus p8p67-m pro b3 - 4x2 1333 ddr3
j

TraX [EN]
trax's picture

I have W7 x64 too. and no problems. I had last month 2 times problems with new rams. (bluescreen)

Test your memory with Memtest86+.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

Strange. I saw on forums this error is mainly problem of AMD platform. If i see your hw specs I dont think its hardware compatibility problem... Try to run Prime 95 and 3Dmark tests for few hours. If you wont have any problem, its just problem of game...

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

POPE * R5QT

as stated above check your ram you have more than 1 stick check them 1
at a time with the game and see if still does it and check with, memcheck 86+ 1 at a time ,check
the voltage is wright for the board if ram checks out ok try updating
the m/b bios if not up to date .

>RSQT<CLAN TEAMSPEAK
173.199.64.246:9270
TS 3 Info
Default Channel
private