WIN 7...maybe HELP??

12 replies [Last post]
tyfus->IA
ok maybe there is topic about WIN7 but i saw many problems with WIN7 64bit but i will buy 32bit...will be different or i will have same problems like others???? Is there any 1 who have this Windows and can let me know smth about that? :roll:

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

No, you will have no problems at all, even though you will have exactly the same operating system.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

tyfus->IA

omfg i just wanted know and be sure about that why u must start fucking me lolek

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

How the fuck can anyone tell you anything if you didn't even say what kind of rig you have, or what you expect to run good on it?

Get the fuck out.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
tyfus->IA wrote:

ok maybe there is topic about WIN7 but i saw many problems with WIN7 64bit but i will buy 32bit...will be different or i will have same problems like others???? Is there any 1 who have this Windows and can let me know smth about that? :roll:

No problems at all with 32bit regarding q3.
Everything seems to be ok with my other software and hardware drivers.
I'm just an usual OS user and imo win7 is best windows ever.

mow Q [EN]

Actually i own a win 7 home premium 64 bit. I have 0 problems at all. mad is right anyway, "somehow"

tyfus->IA

okay than i will buy it thanx Laughing Laughing

imo this lamb(madyrovtsy) fucking people and spamming on topics only for more posts cause nobody have more....so the biggest spammer ever....but ok...there are many people which think im fucking fake and more bad about me....but im happy...i still better than people like him(maybe killer?maybe bax?)...i just need help....whats wrong??????????????why u started insulting me?????????? JUST SPAM imo :roll: :roll: :!: :!:

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

But who was phone?

^[Evil]Monkey
tyfus->IA wrote:

imo this lamb(madyrovtsy) fucking people and spamming on topics only for more posts cause nobody have more....so the biggest spammer ever....but ok...there are many people which think im fucking fake and more bad about me....but im happy...i still better than people like him(maybe killer?maybe bax?)...i just need help....whats wrong??????????????why u started insulting me?????????? JUST SPAM imo :roll: :roll: :!: :!:

lol
maybe you don't like how he called you stupid
but his logic is right, your post was truly ridiculous

mow Q [EN]

Actually the problems with win7 are mostly based on older hardware and mostly regarding the 64 bit version, whichs driver do not support win7 (not even vista before). So, actually if u do such a topic, you should write down ur rig, and if you can write down the problems u already heard about, if u expect serios help.

You shouldnt wonder to receive a post like from mad, just ignore it, and improve ur post, since this kind of threads are annoying.

Ever gone to a restaurent and said "I want to eat". Ofc, the servant is payed for service and will ask you what you want to eat, or he simply suggests something. But here, nobody is payed, you can't expect a super-service here, so u have to put more details in ur question from beginning.

And i really thought about to simply trash this thread before someone did post, since it has "no" details about ur rig.

tyfus->IA

ok maybe my fault but i cant post nothing about my problem cause i dont have:> i just asked if any 1 using 32bit verison....and what is different cause i really dont know computers like you Laughing so about computers im totally lamb and dont know nothing....but imo its not argument to starting insulting me....so sorry from my side if i did fault