Who will win the Euro 2012?

186 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Germany v Portugal shit game? What the fuck am i reading? Big grin First half was fairly boring (except for the very end) but the second one delivered tons of excitement. Denmark v Holland reminded me of Chelsea's semi and grand-finals in the CL this year. If you wanna see an example of "wrong team winning", look no further, although Kjaer/Agger duo was very impressive at the back.
I wouldn't put it past Russia to go deep, but if a team as weak as Czech Rep. can slice open their defense with such ease, i'd hate to see what stronger teams will do to them.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
madbringer wrote:

Germany v Portugal shit game? What the fuck am i reading? Big grin First half was fairly boring (except for the very end) but the second one delivered tons of excitement.

Second half was most zZz considering what kind of high-profile attacking talent was on display. Considering both Greece and The_filthy_POLE))) were able to have a more exciting first half in terms of how fiercely they attacked. 2nd half? GOMEZ GOAL THEN THEY LET OUT BLACK DUD WHO TURBO FUCKED UP AND IF THEY KEPT MEREILES ON, SHIT WOULD HAVE GOT REAL.

madbringer wrote:

Denmark v Holland reminded me of Chelsea's semi and grand-finals in the CL this year. If you wanna see an example of "wrong team winning", look no further, although Kjaer/Agger duo was very impressive at the back.

dude you're comparing if-22 ztn to Jibo or Rapha ztn here. Chelski literally parked the bus, and scored in the last 10 minutes, while DK took time and chances in the first half, scored, were overrun, while kept defending nad had chances in 2nd half too. Kinda reminds me of a time in 03 or 04 when Newcastle lost 2-1 at home to West Brom at home, and both Sir Bobby and Alan Shearer raged cos Newcastle had about 30 attempts on goal, and West Brom had 2 in the whole game, and scored both c:

madbringer wrote:

I wouldn't put it past Russia to go deep, but if a team as weak as Czech Rep. can slice open their defense with such ease, i'd hate to see what stronger teams will do to them.

POLOS IS RULEZ!!!

Crazy crop you show a complete of unrespect, I hope you are killed Jim Lahey and killed from his face, oranges stuffed with TASTY TASTY shaving cream NO BARRY THIS IS WHY WE GET ANTS WHAT INSIDE OF THE FUCK.

Actually, I was thinking something along those lines as you, but more biased towards .RU since the Czech Republic is not the same team as 10 years ago, and we had a very temporary lapse of concentration and it cost us a goal. All in all, I've so far seen a solid team performance with the whole team working as a unit, and an opportunity to go far. I'd predict another semi-final appearance (since runner up of Group B is showing signs of shakiness so far). PLUS LMAO@HOLLAND

So all in all, POLOS > * , Thresh = AMERICAN UNCLE SAM HAMBURGER PIG COCA-COLA AND U R TOO)))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Second half was most zZz considering what kind of high-profile attacking talent was on display. Considering both Greece and The_filthy_POLE))) were able to have a more exciting first half in terms of how fiercely they attacked. 2nd half? GOMEZ GOAL THEN THEY LET OUT BLACK DUD WHO TURBO FUCKED UP AND IF THEY KEPT MEREILES ON, SHIT WOULD HAVE GOT REAL.

Both teams managed to get into dangerous positions fairly frequently. It wasn't the most exciting game ever but come on, shit was happening. Chatterbox Also i loved watching the tactical mindgames going on, Portugal was much more cohesive as a unit than i expected.

If you have two teams with lots of attacking talent of course the game will be defensive, why do people keep expecting heavy-weight class punch exchanges? Sif German and Mexican coaches would meet and be like HAHAHAHA LET US DUEL FAIRLY, THE ONE WHO CAN FUCK THE OTHER ONE HARDER SHALL WIN, SIRXD THIS ISN'T THE SIXTIES WHEN SOME RANDOM BRAZILIAN CAN BECOME FAMOUS FOR SCORING A THOUSAND GOALS IN AN ERA WHERE THERE ARE NO DEFENDERS OKAY

dude you're comparing if-22 ztn to Jibo or Rapha ztn here. Chelski literally parked the bus, and scored in the last 10 minutes, while DK took time and chances in the first half, scored, were overrun, while kept defending nad had chances in 2nd half too. Kinda reminds me of a time in 03 or 04 when Newcastle lost 2-1 at home to West Brom at home, and both Sir Bobby and Alan Shearer raged cos Newcastle had about 30 attempts on goal, and West Brom had 2 in the whole game, and scored both c:

I got the feeling that Denmark's chances only come from Netherland's back four being as shit as they are AND from going all gung-ho desperation mode EIS ATTAKINK TIM WITH UNKEL ROBEN))). I mean they were practically playing 2-5-3 for most of the game, lol (not really but close enough) though to Denmark's credit they obviously have mastered the art of counterattacking and seem quite adept at it (a Scandi team relying on technical ability and pace, go figure). Yeah, Chelsea was more like a minimalist arthouse adaptation of that, but still. Defensive posture is defensive posture, just saying.

POLOS IS RULEZ!!!

Crazy crop you show a complete of unrespect, I hope you are killed Jim Lahey and killed from his face, oranges stuffed with TASTY TASTY shaving cream NO BARRY THIS IS WHY WE GET ANTS WHAT INSIDE OF THE FUCK.

Actually, I was thinking something along those lines as you, but more biased towards .RU since the Czech Republic is not the same team as 10 years ago, and we had a very temporary lapse of concentration and it cost us a goal. All in all, I've so far seen a solid team performance with the whole team working as a unit, and an opportunity to go far. I'd predict another semi-final appearance (since runner up of Group B is showing signs of shakiness so far). PLUS LMAO@HOLLAND

So all in all, POLOS > * , Thresh = AMERICAN UNCLE SAM HAMBURGER PIG COCA-COLA AND U R TOO)))

Don't get me wrong, i have a lot of respect for the Czechs. The teams with the likes of Poborsky, Nedved, Smicer et all were some of my favourite national teams to watch, ever. Now they have something which i think might have been a decent striker like six years ago as their star poacher, lol (seriously, Baros was embarassing himself, it was painful to watch).

And yeah, as far as Russia goes, i give them sympathy vote for easy on the eye attacking football and would predict at least a quarterfinal (can't imagine them not getting out of our group). If givink us points and spankink Greece BOLSHAJA DRUG))))))))))

ps. That Dzagoev guy is gonna get big after this tourney, i think. MAYBE FINALLY EVERYONE WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NEYMAR AND START HYPING THE REAL TALENT

BASTEK
Bastek's picture
Re: Who will win the Euro 2012?

I hoped that it will be better game.. was bit wasted time..

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

By the way, Poland - Russia game will be refereed by a German.

SUPER HAPPY FRIEND TIME ))

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Still voted Holland even after the deception of last night Sad

But have to say Russia and France..... very solid teams.

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
khaz' wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
Poland has no chances for gold, imo they dont have much [...]

WE ARE Poles, aren't we?

I'm not playing, so "they" not "me" or "we" ok?

madbringer wrote:

Terror is a brit kurwa, hiihihihihi. Don''t tell anyone

shave the kween

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Putting the euro 2012 aside did anyone see the Brazil v Argentina game? That messi is something else I must say.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
madbringer wrote:

By the way, Poland - Russia game will be refereed by a German.

SUPER HAPPY FRIEND TIME ))

:0
yes zack . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtUgD1UZBA
KurWA LAST goal. Must watch this

Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Pele: "Neymar is a more complete player than Messi". c:

So, France - England. Expecting 2:1 for LA BELLE FRANCE )) EN AVANT )) LA MONTAGNE ACCOUCHE D'UNE SOURIS, MON AMIS )))))

PARLER FRANCAIS COMME UNE VACHE ESPAGNOLE, MERDE