Who will win the Euro 2012?

186 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
kszksz wrote:

alienM wrote:
# care

i am really, really, but really happy that my country don't participate in this... because we are disasters in this sport, our players are morons when they are united in national team and we don't need waste our money in this for nothing... i only hope that Djokovic will win Roland Garros Gran Slam, but for me is enough that he kicked us of that gloomy Federer! Kiss

Why are you reply if you don't care?

Because you didn't added option "I don't care". I am sure that here are more people who just wanted to say that they don't care about it... xD

MOVENDI
burn's picture
Re: Who will win the Euro 2012?

UKRAINE!!ONLY UKRAINE!!!!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
alienM wrote:

Because you didn't added option "I don't care". I am sure that here are more people who just wanted to say that they don't care about it... xD

Yeah, that's so fucking useful. Why don't you go through the thread history of this board and reply with "i don't care" to every single one you have nothing worthwhile to add to? Yes, i know that would mean you'd have to reply to every thread ever made on this forum, but trust me, enough people give a shit to make it worth your while.

ps. What the fuck, seriously. I refuse to believe people can actually be that stupid.

monhzta

S P A I N
P
A
I
N

xD

alienM
alienM's picture
madbringer wrote:

alienM wrote:

Yeah, that's so fucking useful. Why don't you go through the thread history of this board and reply with "i don't care" to every single one you have nothing worthwhile to add to? Yes, i know that would mean you'd have to reply to every thread ever made on this forum, but trust me, enough people give a shit to make it worth your while.

ps. What the fuck, seriously. I refuse to believe people can actually be that stupid.

Maybe because I am not so big troller as you are?! Cmon, you are the last person who can judge anybody here about any kind of comments, plz...
I said what I had to say in first post, this is last post for me in this thread - gl with voting and football at alll... Winking

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Fantastic, don't trip over your bloated ego on the way out.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

I wonder who vote for Greece because 1 vote is from me. 1 vote from riku and the third one? Big grin
Also i see Poland have many votes just because most of the people here are from there Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

ROSOMAK
Adrian87's picture
alienM wrote:

# care
i am really, really, but really happy that my country don't participate in this... because we are disasters in this sport, our players are morons

heh like my players polish players is so faking shit i hate looking on TV when they are playing but i give him 11 cd keys to play in quake 3 and captain says " ok we win all " Big grin but i thing he joke but they dunno what is ball they know only potato Tongue

ROSOMAK
Adrian87's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Also i see Poland have many votes just because most of the people here are from there Big grin

yes is true most ppl who votes for PL dunno what happen on the world Big grin
PL- GReece 1-1 Big grin first shit, want more shit luk more Poland maczes Tongue

gaaRa/nqe

Germany, ofc Happy