Whats your top 3 albums of 2005

53 replies [Last post]
HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture

sure thing taker, come along with us Winking

Weebl

really man seriously visit Happy (you can stay over at her place Big grin haha) (can he tina? Tongue)

|_EM*TAKER
Weebl wrote:

really man seriously visit Happy (you can stay over at her place Big grin haha) (can he tina? Tongue)

Surprise yes tina can i? Big grin i will make breakfast on bed for you Tongue

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

Weebl

if she says yes will you really come? Tongue

|_EM*TAKER

well when in january?, i get pay check 20 jan. so if its after that yes maybe ill come.

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

akro.
symptom's picture
DARK wrote:

akro. wrote:

good music...
this is music in KO'MOVIE??
very good....

you mean my band in the ko movie Happy my lovely vocals hehe, i'll try and host that demo again

ill be glad, when u upload this, really good music...

respect and GL in future with ur band!

HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture

taker.. its on the 9th of jan, and you are very welcome to stay over Winking breakfast in bed sounds sweet hehe. seriously though, u can stay over i dont mind:) would u really come??

|_EM*TAKER
HEROIN.CHIC wrote:

taker.. its on the 9th of jan, and you are very welcome to stay over Winking breakfast in bed sounds sweet hehe. seriously though, u can stay over i dont mind:) would u really come??

Shock i really really really really want to.. hmm, isnt their any other gigs your gooing on? i cant come as soon as 9 jan.Sad but i really want to. I need to save some money i could really use a good vacation.

OFF TOPIC: i never typed really so many times in my life before Big grin

ghost wrote:

DARK
DARKLORD's picture
HEROIN.CHIC wrote:

dang if i come can i have your friend in your pics? Laughing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Weebl

re tina ma gia poian fili sou miloun? eprisen mou ta o dark Tongue hehe as for you taker go to www.heavymetal.hu and click on Koncsertek and pick a concert from there Happy We have metalmania 2006 coming up which is going to be a HELL of a fest Big grin