Total votes: 13

REAL LEGENDS NEVER DIE !

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

can you put a demo of the guy?? then you can have my vote Big grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2!S*c][|¯oNo!
ChRoNo's picture

the only thing i can say about it is, i saw him playin, he played like a noob, but had a good aim, especially with mg! There's something wrong, and i also played instagib, and have him never seen when i played, so, i don't know who it is, and i know he's a noob! Cuz he was doing no jumps, just walking, and stupid looking, but what he aimed, he hit!

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

much much botter comes with the arrgument ....im a instagib player from this clan and i play it for ages under this name ...but when i ask a true instagib player he say never heard about this name or this clan hmmm....

but now fact his he only can hit with mg with all other weapons he is really shit of course like other guy names namedplayer for both is not portant the ping or unlagged they beat ppl everytime with same accruacy

its stupid

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Agree 100 % with you lady, he plays like a bot, walking everytime and not trying to jump or anything else, and he's so good at mg that i can ask myself if he cheat or no, but the fact is with other weapon he's noobie so there is something wrong with him....

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

One thing is true that this guy is so strange. I played him many times and spec him many times but i dont know what should i do. He has got good aim(bot aim) with mg and sg, but he never used nades(anyway he is a noob)...so i think Lady u should give him a ban.
My vote is for ban.

^o^

[MR.]^SlipStream
Johny's picture
the_deicide wrote:

can you put a demo of the guy?? then you can have my vote Big grin

CLEMSON TIGERS ARE #1
**RETIRED**1st E+ forum whore Muhahaha :mrgreen:
*2nd highest NON-CHEATED post count***RETIRED**

mow Q [EN]
Astro BoY wrote:

One thing is true that this guy is so strange. I played him many times and spec him many times but i dont know what should i do. He has got good aim(bot aim) with mg and sg, but he never used nades(anyway he is a noob)...so i think Lady u should give him a ban.
My vote is for ban.

If we would handle like this, u would be banned, too, rofl

Banning without beeing sure sucks.

Maybe it helps to activate pb (rcon pb_sv_enable, if pb is installed and up to date), when he is online on server, i spected him to alot, but i am not sure, too.

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

Rofl m8's, i spected him too many times and he dont bot, he just only use mg too much and he have good aim, he dont have bot aim, just a bit mg whore. Is easy aim well whit mg when this is practically the only weapon that you use. He dont need a kick or a ban because he dont use a aimbot. I think that you all are wrong, that a guy have a good aim dont means that he cheats. Im 100% sure that he dont use aimbot. Sorry but i spected him too many times and he just have good aim with mg. Thats all from me.

*RuBeN!*

It's hard to really see. Right, he sticks with the bot-weapons, but I know many players that do lol Thinking

I have never suspected him except once, when I didn't want to play on CTF4 (I couldn't mg/rail lame because my team was shooting me Thinking ).

So he just connected, nicely, he's a polite dude. He joined the losing team Happy

Then I saw this : He was standing to the opponent's flag place, damnit i just can't explain he was watching his flag from the opponent's flag. Hope you get it. Suddenly, he just made a bot-like movement : his crosshair was on his flag, but he did like a 120 degrees switch and he was aiming at the enemies' respawn points... Boy, I can't explain properly, but I hope you get it Thinking

I saw some bot on the (FM) Noobs-R-Us server doing the same thing. But Sarah was there to kick him Happy

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

i still wannas ee a demo people

-----------------------------------------------------------------------