15 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
EVILUTION wrote:

congratz you just beat GMZ Laughing

But I know you were only joking Winking

My sentiments exactly, The reason I wrote something like this is to kind of help newcomers to vq3 who lose by 20-30 frags to 1100 ELO stoners who randomly mid-game forget how to strafe and cant explain the motivation behind their in-game actions sometimes. Simple combination of casting and playing, explaining things that new players might not understand (but things they NEED to understand if they ever wish to stop being noobs... like look at Bopoh's "WHY I LOSE MINE FRAG?!?!?!" for example).

A few years ago I would have probably raged and went on a douchebag attempt to break the Guiness record for most mental health-related (mongoloid is my fave xx) swear words held in a sentence, now I just tried to think of the best sarcastic response. Life gets much less stressful and more enjoyable when you replace pride with a full-fledged sense of irony. Plus I'm pretty sure he didn't have negative intentions, he was just not perspicacious enough to know that his statement is a little bit ignant.

There are two kinds of skilled players in this world, those which I call pros.. and those which I would call "...." not pros.. not very nice kind words could fill the empty space but I rather stay nice..

The ones which I call pros are those which reveal keys (without exceptions) of which could improve game play and skills of other less skilled players.. in order and with hope to become better..

The other type are those which pretend they are giving away important information, in the mean while trying to cast the eyes away from the real truth about what could really help others improve and get better.. to stay best.. while carrying not a bit of sportsmanship's sense..

With regards to what you wrote which was followed by the casting and with what intention, I have to solute you! (with disregard to some words you used, you know what type and what level of words I mean.. really not so kind and if you give it a wild wild thought, you would reach to the conclusion that they never are necessary and never really funny, even bad, but I would count on time to teach you that)

With Regards to what EVOLUTION wrote, remember he lost a match.. also he was just joking, I didn't take it seriously really, I just did joke back.

GG to both of you and good luck in next rounds

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Quote:
The other type are those which pretend they are giving away important
information, in the mean while trying to cast the eyes away from the
real truth about what could really help others improve and get better..
to stay best.. while carrying not a bit of sportsmanship's sense..

Kind of like making a blog pretending to create useful advice about what peripherals to buy, while just wanting to brag about "cool stuff" you bought on Amazon, and getting all morally uptight and preachy when people tried to point out that the stuff your have been advising is either impractical or has better alternatives at lower prices available?

@ Bengero.

I'm glad you liked it bro, I might make more :DDD

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Loxotron

Shady noob Happy. Btw what program do u use for recording atm? something like xsplit? And how much lags does it actually add, i want to try to stream on twitch maybe some quake or league of legends games.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

OOO zdorovo loxotron)))

I use OBS (which is the only viable option to xsplit) - both have their plusses and minuses. Xsplit has a better GUI (but one that is slightly more CPU-heavy due to the graphics interface), but much easier options for newcomers. OBS on the other hand comes with a free licence and does not need purchasing ($130/an) or cracking (just dont forget to fuck with the .dlls to redirect it to a proxy server isntead of the xsplit master server, although I guess most cracks do that for you now), and has a mostly text and variable-altering interface that I personally found extremely easy to use (I have worked for two years as a bilingual document controller in the oil & gas engineering industry for 2 years so a streaming program which requests dimensions or opacity percentage won't scare me anymore)) ) I've helped another friend with OBS set up merely 2 days ago so hit me up on QuakeNet if you need any advise in the set up or which particular settings to use (plu tell me yout hardware settings and I'll give you a rough estimate of what sort of resolution/fps you should go for based on my own experiences etc)

holla! )

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Quote:
The other type are those which pretend they are giving away important
information, in the mean while trying to cast the eyes away from the
real truth about what could really help others improve and get better..
to stay best.. while carrying not a bit of sportsmanship's sense..

Kind of like making a blog pretending to create useful advice about what peripherals to buy, while just wanting to brag about "cool stuff" you bought on Amazon, and getting all morally uptight and preachy when people tried to point out that the stuff your have been advising is either impractical or has better alternatives at lower prices available?

It is kind of obvious you were pointing at my blog which I made.. mainly to tell others about some useful devices used as Mulit-Language translators.. of which I also tried to add some peripherals of which I found comfort with using yet with acceptable price in exchange of the quality and performance and ease they bring and mentioned what's negative and positive about them..

In short, your claim is wrong! you will eventually realize it, but time is required because you choose to believe it and see it the other way of which you wish to see it or wish to view it as..

I didn't necessarily have to reply to this claim of yours.. and time was enough to make you realize your own mistake! and of course as you read at both (my blog) and through this thread as well.. but caring for your psychological condition, I decided to do so, and to make it easier on you to reach to the final conclusion.. without too much hassle within your own..

I also wish to open your eyes at one more dramatic mistake you made yet without realizing and you would probably never realize unless someone tell you about it.. just put your self in place of EVOLUTION.. exchange places if your imagination would be capable of and see how things to be and how they would feel.. if you succeed with that you would understand how much EVOLUTION should be solute for his cold tempers.. I didn't want to bring that up.. but with your attitude.. you ask for it..

Believe me, I have nothing toward you other than good wishes in general and in particular heal up from some mental issues.. (don't be offended by that because everyone unless to have some in way or another!)

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!