[Video] Dm 17 OrgY..

20 replies [Last post]
.Su!.***
Suppo's picture

@ Cubi ! : LOLz ! (and i love your english btw) Cool Big grin

I dont think that some "advices" will make Cuben resign with doing some other vids... like in e+ when he loose he try to improve (even if in that case he dont loosed).

And he is a quite old dude (not as old as i am but he is already a Quake-gran'pa Big grin )... and he realy feel relax about critics...

We 've got a french proverb who says something like :

"It touch me one ball without disturbing the other"... I think Cubi is exactly in this mood Laughing

Peace guyz !

mow Q [EN]

I did not find a working link, I want to upload this movie to unity page.

LANF3UST******
lanf3ust's picture

My streams : www.twitch.tv/lanf3ust
My facebook : Lanf3ust ' s team

NanamoOOon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn how much I miss FFF frag lounge and old french mates!!! What a good time we had there back then.
BTW this vid is as old as me in e+ I had forgotten my first tag name Big grin

FFA DM17 <3 youuu

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: [Video] Dm 17 OrgY..

*Noding* Big smile

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Nice one mate. Thumbs up for the music choice, especially for the short intro violin. Can u name the song list u've used in the video?
Keep it up.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

Nether
Nether's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Nice one mate. Thumbs up for the music choice, especially for the short intro violin. Can u name the song list u've used in the video?
Keep it up.

Eheh, dude look at first post's date, it's 5 years old Big grin ! Don't expect the guy who made this video to show up again Happy !

Artist list can be found at the end of video, dunno track names though except for the first one :

-Apocalyptica : Fight fire with fire (Original by Metallica)
-Manu Le Malin
-Miss Daisy
-NormalBoy
-Infected Mushrooms
-PsyseX

Nether
Nether's picture

Website rocks, definetly.

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Nether wrote:

Eheh, dude look at first post's date, it's 5 years old Big grin ! Don't expect the guy who made this video to show up again Happy !

Dat date... Big grin Well, I guess he hasn't kept it up Happy Anyway, tnx for the info Net, I've been listening Apocalyptica in the past, I've even been to their concert in my hometown 6-7 years ago Happy The track didn't ring a bell though. Too much weed in the youth can do that damage to the CNS Confused

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

Nether
Nether's picture

I'm not such a fan of Apocalyptica but they're very skilled with their cellos, that's true Happy

Don't worry, I usually make this kind of mistakes and weed can be the reason why, yeah, I often forgot things aswell when I'm turnt up Sigh !