®Vanilla Cup 1vs1 / Raz 2:0 Epsilon / 13.07.13

23 replies [Last post]
zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Re: Vanilla Cup 1vs1 / Raz 2:0 Epsilon / 13.07.13
epsiplayer wrote:

ok good but the whatever sound hax you want to stop wont help you this way.

How you can know Happy ?

epsi betwin Rm team start to make any thing and Equinox put files to E+ website , How many time pass? To long, i am not say it is your fault because it will be to easy, But still some thinks should be done faster, dont be suprise that now all accuse each other.

- How many is real users of that files , idk. But when you will got solution try to be quiet maybe you will catch some body for real > Not only because other say Tongue

Happy

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

zarzyn i must say it is your fault. yes.
And they spoke among them self:
Lets burn e+ to the ground
Lets put weakness where they cannot discover.
Lets allow everyone to be god so in the end no one will be.
Let them despair so the fear of playing will consume them.
What we don't like no one likes.
Sparta will burn to the ground. Be afraid.

zarzyn: "i want make you a gift try help to update Pb and AC and you start almoust insulting, are you fucking seriuos."

this was a cool gift. How about you go to holiday like your friends ? I remember i gave mzi a second chance but he was a sneaky shit. Maybe i'm too naive. I remember when i helped Maja because some1 hacked her account & pc. How about you all should go away from e+ and start play solitaire with cheats in multiplayer? Is it fun to use cheats? when no one is around to give you attention? Where is your friendship? how can you be a friend with some1 that is untruthful?

e+ doesn't even have prizes for winning. its all about honesty but for you is more then that. You're all just game attention whores. Instead of trying to perform your skill you go and tear the place down.

zarzyn: "i want make you a gift try help to update Pb and AC and you start almoust insulting, are you fucking seriuos."

How about, we close this e+ website and you all go to wherever you came before?

/
q3fun's picture

stop cry! play more cw/fw, respect the enemy Happy