- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
user interface is version 4, expected 3
next time, save it for yourself, or tell me that thru pm/msn.
next time, save it for yourself, or tell me that thru pm/msn.
im chosen right wahy of expersing self, what a point is in yors last sentence "rudnes" ? couse im dont catch it ![]()
I don't like being call shit in public. I get alot of that stuff from people i barely know, and i could care less about it, but i don't wanna take it from people i respect and like.
I don't like being call shit in public. I get alot of that stuff from people i barely know, and i could care less about it, but i don't wanna take it from people i respect and like.
mad its aint that right u talk a loot in forum? and bring some topics to oftopic?
nobody call u an shit, but the facts are quie funny in mine eyes and i gues foksie seying it similar
im dont know why u losed an sense of humor in this case
MSN
and like foksie said : i dont find it offending, more funny ![]()
Well Kraster, did you find it funny when Craciun went angry and started to call you a spammer in public?
But you're right HQ, i lost my head here. Sorry, i'm a little on the edge lately. Carry on. :oops:
I got used with Craciun
Will fight again im sure
... but now he is away (school,job etc)



