- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
unban!
Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!
Russian community has forgiven shadow. Sad to see the same players, the amount of which is reduced on this mod every day. Shadow has already been punished. And FU who vote F2. You just haters. If you think he will continue to cheat - you idiots. Nothing prevents ban it again. Right?
...and 3DLight you also have been reports of cheats. you forgot about it?
I never cheated, I'm not like you, not like him.
Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!
wrote:
Well there we have it.
/threaddonnie darko, cool sig man!
Cheers mate, nice to see a couple of people who have actually watched this movie as well.
Edit: Forgot the quote, woops.
I never cheated, I'm not like you, not like him.
Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!
so say all cheaters
wrote:
I never cheated, I'm not like you, not like him.Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!
so say all cheaters
ex/cheaters support ex/cheaters idiots be idiots, whats your point horizon ![]()
All cheaters should have their hands marked with the ban hammer sign!

ban me. for you I'm still a cheater, then I should be banned.
you idiot kaboem, it's just a game...
Demand from appeal concerning Shadow's ban has been rejected by the RM team.
Case is closed.






i back after 3 years
and what you say?
Razer DeathAdder :: Razer Goliathus Speed Alpha :: SVEN AP-890 :: OKLICK 320M :: Acer P235HBbd