TVL 3:0 BNT/09.07.07

50 replies [Last post]
*KINETIC*
_|DS*Achm3D* wrote:

Oh i dont think HQ meant to insult You or E5 peeps...he just tried to say that starting another argument is just silly and pointless...

I'm not insulting him either, it's just that if you want people to end a conflict, it takes more than to tell them they are silly and that they lack intelligence.

I'm always open for talks and if someone disagrees with me, I'm always here for a nice contradictory chat. I'd be glad to be wrong about this and I will sincerely apologize if someone will prove to me that I got the wrong idea (but only with arguments).

Back on-topic: I really loved the match, TVL has proven once again that they are getting stronger and stronger and it was really an honor for me to spec this.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

im ><*meteorik, ref in thaty war, and i confirm that vl'illuminati=tvl'myther, member or tvl, so isnt nothing rong.

in other way: GG both and wp illu Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

[>.B.<]HOMICIDA

GG both:D

ghost
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

AND what is Your problem SOUL ?

go on BRO FORUM and stop write on E5

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

and my info for u is that u dont play on e5/e5r so get out of dark side of e+!

*KINETIC* wrote:

g and starting offtopic talks but I feel the need to since all these arrogant smartasses come here and try to show us just how inferior we are. And I would like to apologize in front of TVL and BNT because I'm ruining their topic.

yeah they need a lesion... who a hell they think are...

*KINETIC* wrote:

What I have to say is that you should cut the crap about e5 offtopic, you are not smarter at all and trust me, in plus it's the same, exactly the same. Take for example how I killed some of plus players with lg and they started talking shit more than the biggest shittalker on e5.

once asked u about making his name public, but u prefer to dont meke it, so u just working to kep such sutuations hapens, and im ryly dont think it was as such big accident as u talking, and im also dont deny that it wasynt hapen. btw good to know that we arent smarter.. so where u do place our iq on excessive table?

*KINETIC* wrote:

Secondly, if you want to help this somehow, don't just come here and show your intelligence in a 1-line post that is meant to insult a whole damn community. If you really want to criticize, first go to a school where they teach you that, but let me teach you a basic lesson first: never criticize without arguments and NEVER criticize in 1 line.

dude im dont think u need a other guy for u to read the crap wich was writen here that will help u understand that, u do talk about that i am smartass and brainless layter u claim u wasynt offensive same as yors froinds propably...

as about shol, yeah u r right, u know when u dont use yors brain by too long u do forget things, so i defenitly need back into class, on wich etape of yors education u are meybe it would be suit me, and have such a mentor wich help me to understand things would be perfect :!:

*KINETIC* wrote:

Lastly, I've seen plenty of plus guys using some fake nicks in our servers and getting their ass owned more than a noob. It is true that others did a fine job, sometimes winning match after match and the only reason this is happening is because in plus they still get used a bit to other weapons than rail, it's not because God blessed you with a better aim. It is for this only reason why e5 can't handle bro matches too well: 90% of the time you just use 1 weapon.

what a hell a weapon usage, or bro playerd "geten owned" have to do with bein a dick in forum? dosent it sum up *again* how crapy the bro part is?

*KINETIC* wrote:

As a conclusion, if you want to show us how smart some of you (notice here how I didn't say ALL OF YOU, like you did in your post) plus players, go ahead and do it in posts that will reflect your intelligence, not in brainless accusations, ok?

meybe just follow yors own tips?

dude, rudnes is rudnes and dosent need eny contr-arguments to point it out it was simply hame...

if u cant catch it and starting to be defensive for that behavior then im think not i need a lesion...

in other topic im seen u as a person wich does think, now im see im were wrong, u just like to writing a lot

'Rubber Ducky'

i will ask this guy to write me a book about it...

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® TVL 3:0 BNT/09.07.07

sry im late... gG

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

*KINETIC*

Yeah, I like to write a lot HQ, good observation. IQ has nothing to do with the way you express btw, you should learn what it refers to before saying that.
A high IQ doesn't mean you know lots of things, but rather that you have great potential.

About the name thing, this post was made before the one in the other topic (look at the dates), but I will not reveal the name because it's useless, I just wanted to point out that such things exist there too.

It's useless to start arguing with you and I'm just glad you read my post. And don't worry about long posts, I only do that rarely. And you shouldn't complain about this since all your posts are a mile long.

At least I'm glad you got my point and that post was not meant to be a peaceful one, but it's not meant to be just an insult either. Anything else you would like to argue with me on? Just spit it out, Mr. Wiseman.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

+add Hq should get some lesson from english ^_^ <3
+btw good posts kinetic ^^

^o^

ghost
*KINETIC* wrote:

Yeah, I like to write a lot HQ, good observation. IQ has nothing to do with the way you express btw, you should learn what it refers to before saying that.
A high IQ doesn't mean you know lots of things, but rather that you have great potential.

personal attack? an good argument kep it up like that...

btw u statament in that coment is wrong but both we know that wasynt ment to be corect, but just insultive so im hold mine fingers by typing on that matter

im realy dont think im need eny defenitions if comes to such things, so just talk to me stright, or u just want look as wise guy?

*KINETIC* wrote:

It's useless to start arguing with you and I'm just glad you read my post. And don't worry about long posts, I only do that rarely. And you shouldn't complain about this since all your posts are a mile long.

again a personlag *puuuh* does arguing meant to take personal comments, it realy dosent have nothing to do with thing that were pointed out here

*KINETIC* wrote:

At least I'm glad you got my point and that post was not meant to be a peaceful one, but it's not meant to be just an insult either. Anything else you would like to argue with me on? Just spit it out, Mr. Wiseman.

there is no dialoge, u are just insultive, and that a simply polite flamewar from you, so meybe just stop and give one argument that allows such behaviors on forum couse to this moment u only were against me couse im critized this, then meybe we will start argue about mater of bein a dick in forum

about mine english, im dont want eny lesions, im dont care if its look wierd to read me im glad that ppl do undestand me, couse it wont chnagme mine personality if im going to start talk in english corect, im just thankfull ppl do understand things wich im trying to share with them

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Here is CW15985.TXT

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...