TVL 3:0 BNT/09.07.07

50 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

1st if that would be immortal there wouldnt be 103 frags but 130 i think.
and abarth ofc would be after me not before. Cool

1v1 immo?

Nothing is impossible

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

1st if that would be immortal there wouldnt be 103 frags but 130 i think.
and abarth ofc would be after me not before. Cool

1v1 immo?

N1 Abardo? Cool

Kefir
Impact's picture

FEEEEEL FEAR :twisted: he he

Look for my BFG at Space Station

ghost

again the same shit, it realy shows yors intelingence when u pull arguments like that guys...

akro.
symptom's picture

plz rank it, then close this topic. If some want to fight with some1 use PM, MSN... bullshit-war began

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

cmon, about 1v1 with immo was joke Big grin I know he owns me and he hasnt to prove me it Happy

Nothing is impossible

*BNT* TYP!

what about the war bnt vs tvl! ? Happy

i want to read comments on that, but everytime the topics results in a offtopic discussion Sad

pure e5r whore

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

cmon, about 1v1 with immo was joke Big grin I know he owns me and he hasnt to prove me it Happy

nono ur wrong u would own me without problems iam sure of that Cool

*KINETIC*
ghost wrote:

again the same shit, it realy shows yors intelingence when u pull arguments like that guys...

Well, I don't like flaming and starting offtopic talks but I feel the need to since all these arrogant smartasses come here and try to show us just how inferior we are. And I would like to apologize in front of TVL and BNT because I'm ruining their topic.

First of all, Immo is right, he was speaking as Immortal, not e5 community and so will I, I will speak for Kinetic, not for >< clan or e5 community.

What I have to say is that you should cut the crap about e5 offtopic, you are not smarter at all and trust me, in plus it's the same, exactly the same. Take for example how I killed some of plus players with lg and they started talking shit more than the biggest shittalker on e5.

Secondly, if you want to help this somehow, don't just come here and show your intelligence in a 1-line post that is meant to insult a whole damn community. If you really want to criticize, first go to a school where they teach you that, but let me teach you a basic lesson first: never criticize without arguments and NEVER criticize in 1 line.

Lastly, I've seen plenty of plus guys using some fake nicks in our servers and getting their ass owned more than a noob. It is true that others did a fine job, sometimes winning match after match and the only reason this is happening is because in plus they still get used a bit to other weapons than rail, it's not because God blessed you with a better aim. It is for this only reason why e5 can't handle bro matches too well: 90% of the time you just use 1 weapon.

As a conclusion, if you want to show us how smart some of you (notice here how I didn't say ALL OF YOU, like you did in your post) plus players, go ahead and do it in posts that will reflect your intelligence, not in brainless accusations, ok?

P.S. I respect some of those guys from that community and I will name just 3 now, but there are a lot more: Foksie and Faith (from DRT) and Firefox (from 2!sweet).

Edit: I forgot to mention Kraster, he is the one who talked me into playing plus more.
Sa tii minte asta Kraster, ca nu mai vezi tu post de multumire de la mine Big grin

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Oh i dont think HQ meant to insult You or E5 peeps...he just tried to say that starting another argument is just silly and pointless...