TVL 2:0 KoD/21.10.07

38 replies [Last post]
KatipaN
katipan's picture

Meteorik, Kabbom is in BNT clan, he replied i think to this post from first page of this thread

eu.jeff wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cant stop laughing sorry GG TVL

at KoD spam is not all Big grin

U didnt read it ? Iam respecting all who is respectable Happy

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

u, KoDys, no spam?, is nothing "bad" is just your style, so he just descrived your team play, again, i dont see nothing bad there....

sorry @ kabbom shit, something crosed in my head... Happy

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Kefir
Impact's picture

locked ?

Look for my BFG at Space Station

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
gG Happy

sad without flame war Big grin

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

so, satisfied, unreal? Big grin

mow, you're a very sexy man

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® TVL 2:0 KoD/21.10.07
mow Q [EN] wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
gG Happy

sad without flame war Big grin

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

so, satisfied, unreal? Big grin

is this sponsored by "cacophonous" "dullard" and "reincarnaton" words?

very satisfied, orgasmic ;]

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

KatipaN
katipan's picture
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

u, KoDys, no spam?, is nothing "bad" is just your style, so he just descrived your team play, again, i dont see nothing bad there....

sorry @ kabbom shit, something crosed in my head... Happy

Oh, spam is our style, spam isnt skill => KoD isnt skill, really thx for this amazing classification...

Each member in KoD plays own style, we really not training spam together as i described in text for Jeff. U -X- producing tons of ammo like every clan, because we r in e+

Last thread KoD vs X, this thread, how many next threads u will want talking about us as about spambots ? I will remind u Jeff words on cw X vs KoD: 'fu spammers'

Am i patience, or Jeff ???

*BNT* TYP!

And the flame slowly starts burning again Surprise

i cry a bit, deep inside. Cool

pure e5r whore

kek

This was going so peaceful and nice till someone (you know who you are) brought the flame on. Sad.

This is how it's gonna be from now on, you flame it, we lock it.

Lockz0r time.