TVL 2:0 KoD/21.10.07

38 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

interesting war guys Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

odin [EN]

woooooooot? server didnt crash on dm17? how boring Tongue
ggz both Happy

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

typ! wrote:
untill the match BNT vs >< :twisted: Winking

i wanna see that Big grin when? then i come to Big grin

it's this week jeff :roll:

@unreal: yeah rly sad, no flame yet Crying

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® TVL 2:0 KoD/21.10.07

ok.. i'm not gonna answer that Laughing

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

gg both clans, Kod are unlucky but TVL is a very hard opponent

@Jeff : Let's see what happen this week for the cw, I'm sure you're a better spamer than me <:

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® TVL 2:0 KoD/21.10.07
KABBOM!·SOUL· wrote:

@Jeff :I'm sure you're a better spamer than me <:

uhh .... spam is nothing skillz baby Cool

KatipaN
katipan's picture

I came here to say gg TVL, really nice teamgame.

But something surprising me here.

UNREAL wrote:

gG Happy sad without flame war Big grin

If i will forgot some bad words which i seen on cw, if i will forgot some tvl 'msn topics' created after cw, its really sad ?
Sad is that u doing it still (here or on server), or no ? Change my opinion and come to next wars with polite ppl Happy

@Jeff
We have special trainings for spam, we have special map for it, there is door and above is writing 'Jeffs ultra-aim-skiller room'. When match is start, we all fast running there and spamming into this door whole time Big grin
swallow up bitter pill of losed cw already jeff Winking

mow Q [EN]
UNREAL wrote:

gG Happy

sad without flame war Big grin

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

so, satisfied, unreal? Big grin

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
KatipaN wrote:

@Jeff
We have special trainings for spam, we have special map for it, there is door and above is writing 'Jeffs ultra-aim-skiller room'. When match is start, we all fast running there and spamming into this door whole time Big grin
swallow up bitter pill of losed cw already jeff Winking

your team matte was who talked @ spam, jeff just said what he think @ spam, i dont see nothing rong on jeff sentence, but yes on yours, respect pls Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
gG Happy

sad without flame war Big grin

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

so, satisfied, unreal? Big grin

where did u get that english ? u really think he gonna understand ? Big grin