- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Trick+.cfg
29. July 2007 - 16:36
There is a trickjump server in the FFA-section, and the config there is Trick+.
Anyone who has it that can post it here so I can download it?
Regards
29. July 2007 - 18:54
#1
Trick+.cfg
I have it... Just write to me on msn..
29. July 2007 - 18:56
#2
Trick+.cfg
maybe you can post here it, or send me via pm? ![]()
29. July 2007 - 19:10
#3
Trick+.cfg
)NWC( used to have a trickjumping Server ...peace...
29. July 2007 - 19:25
#4
Trick+.cfg
maybe you can post here it, or send me via pm?
Yes, I wanna have it to
So, please, post it or send on pm ![]()








