Really?

Quote:
Karol 14:22:32
dzisiaj jestem w chalupie
Karol 14:22:37
i dzisiaj musimy to zagrac
Karol 14:22:44
wiec jak tylko trs sie pojawi to gramy

yes really it exactly confirms what i have just written, with that u have the problem now? Confused

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
Re: :!:THERE YOU CAN JOIN *2*VS*2* CUP:!:

Ok, I was waiting for you 6 hours and no response from venere sorry but I need to go now and I will be able to play on Monday. I thought u really can play today, as u said :F Do whatever u want with this asp.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Ok, I was waiting for you 6 hours and no response from venere sorry but I need to go now and I will be able to play on Monday. I thought u really can play today, as u said :F Do whatever u want with this asp.

I have said that at Wednesday.

And in Wednesday u have said u can't at Friday. Also u did have written to me we will going to play spontaneously when pvenere will show up.

At Friday 14:20 u have informed me u are at home and u can play, thats great... pvenere haven't answered to me before 20:20 and after that time u have went out of home... writing in this topic the next day u can play is Monday.

How i can treat u as serious person? When u trowing things like i am lier, or u waiting whole week on me or at Friday 6h?, do u know what means spontaneously ? or what means today i am at home ?

Saying today i am at home and then today i am at home from 14:00 to 20:00 differs a lot my man!

If u have limited time then don't propose u can play spontaneously, but propose exact day and time!

U already have delayed Yours previous games... make several teams wait two weeks without a single game. Fix Yours schedule, and stop pissing on people !

And yes we can play at Monday. But on Asphyx place I would made u drop down to loser bracket to push things forward as at Monday u might also change Yours mind or say we can play today (Monday) from 10:00 to 18:00 later claiming u have waited on us 8h and we haven't showed up...

I am addicted to life.

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

What happened ?:F

sex change operation

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
n1xter wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
What happened ?:F

sex change operation

ahh we expected this long time before Happy so gl!!!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

** turasinho
Turas's picture
animalchik wrote:

(...)U already have delayed Yours previous games... make several teams wait two weeks without a single game.(...)

Shame on us that we couldnt force our opponents to play it faster, we are sorry (as a team) Sigh

animalchik wrote:

And yes we can play at Monday. But on Asphyx place I would made u drop
down to loser bracket to push things forward (...)

Lullulululululululululul. I bet u would be playing the final right now! Happy

On topic, we can play it on monday and looking on the torunament ladder, it won't delay anything tbh. Cheers.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

Shame on us that we couldnt force our opponents to play it faster, we are sorry (as a team) Sigh
If u was doing it like u doing it right now no wonder u couldn't force them...

Lullulululululululululul. I bet u would be playing the final right now!
We would maybe play any game at all...

On topic, we can play it on monday and looking on the torunament ladder, it won't delay anything tbh. Cheers.
It won't? thats a joke right? Yo'are saying that this won't delay anything while suggesting to play the match after the deadline already going to pas?

side note the deadline already have passed 3 times because of managing the schedule like that

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
animalchik wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

I have said that at Wednesday.

And in Wednesday u have said u can't at Friday. Also u did have written to me we will going to play spontaneously when pvenere will show up.

At Friday 14:20 u have informed me u are at home and u can play, thats great... pvenere haven't answered to me before 20:20 and after that time u have went out of home... writing in this topic the next day u can play is Monday.

How i can treat u as serious person? When u trowing things like i am lier, or u waiting whole week on me or at Friday 6h?, do u know what means spontaneously ? or what means today i am at home ?

Saying today i am at home and then today i am at home from 14:00 to 20:00 differs a lot my man!

If u have limited time then don't propose u can play spontaneously, but propose exact day and time!

U already have delayed Yours previous games... make several teams wait two weeks without a single game. Fix Yours schedule, and stop pissing on people !

And yes we can play at Monday. But on Asphyx place I would made u drop down to loser bracket to push things forward as at Monday u might also change Yours mind or say we can play today (Monday) from 10:00 to 18:00 later claiming u have waited on us 8h and we haven't showed up...

Oh dear Fala mate.

If I wouldnt ask first about our game, would you ask for it? Answer is... no.. If you u said u can play on firday, why u werent ready to play at all? We've dealayed our previuos games? Which one? You're not serious person, not me :F See you on Monday. 20 pl time suits to you?

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

22:00

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

k