:!:THERE YOU CAN JOIN *2*VS*2* CUP:!:

112 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture
Re: :!:THERE YOU CAN JOIN *2*VS*2* CUP:!:
animalchik wrote:

thats why u should not allow to extend the deadlines from beginning, and gives wo's at sign this would motivate people to move their ass, be the lacking activity of some teams made the rest lost their interest in taking the part in the cup, including fk to, thats definitely no fun to wait almost one month to play one game, and later when u think u going to play more because there is loser bracket someone says there won't be loser bracket any more

Next time i make a w/o cup then! Yes you can search the misstake by me ! Is easy to say : But its not always the organisator who failed!

This time iam not motivated anymore as by the simpson cup to finished it!

The most people dont care here in this event , becuase i have seen only a hands full of people they said here " Hey we have a problem or what can we do !

Edit : i quoted the same as simpson now :

AoQ | SIMPS wrote:

since there wasnt any game played, im out.

hf finishing the cup (or not).

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

So uh? Seeing we cant play till others play there match we are out of cup then ?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

Next time i make a w/o cup then! Yes you can search the misstake by me ! Is easy to say : But its not always the organisator who failed!

It is exactly the organizer who failed, expecting teams going to do all their best while they mostly are spoiled kids its not the best way to go for, the organizer should manage the difficult situation the way that it won't impact on the teams that are actually active there and doing all the best, and by allowing to do those lazzy fuckers what they want he do allow to fuck all other teams straight in their ass, nobody like to be fucked in the ass (few exceptions ;*) then no wonder why people like I get pissed off.

And later when nothing went proper the organizer instead solving the problem does "who cares" and go away, makes me pissed even more...

Thats normal things not going as expected and thats normal organizer should put the cup again on good course instead of waiting and leaving the situation for itself.

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Simply, asp is colsing loser bracket cuz there is no activity. It's not his fault or active teams in loser bracket, it's because this lazy asses who dont care about it and destroying nice cup. All complaints should be directed to them :F

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
rage+ wrote:

So uh? Seeing we cant play till others play there match we are out of cup then ?

Right, we are waiting for the opponent, how about to give WO to teams which didnt show activity even when they had opponents. And hold teams which are just waiting for the enemy.

outofhere!
hook's picture

I only accept it when here the teams show his activity till Sunday 20.02.2011.

Then i mix the teams and create a new schedule! This will played in a KO System!

With following Details:

1. Teamname
2. Contacts
3.Nickname 1 / Nickname 2

When not more as 4 Teams shows the activity i closed this Event!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

unique * razer
raz's picture

1. Teamname : Brothers

2. Contacts:
Zuei -
Colnago -

Zuei -
Colnago -

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

So for what we have played our wars in this event? Give some wo's and lets go forward :F

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

1. Team-name
FFJ (Fast Food Junkies)

2. Contacts

3. Big Mac / Big Tasty

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

we'll play our match today or tomorrow prolly.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.