- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
The E+ Member Pic Thread V3.0
it is well done psy, but my comp screen isn't the wall-sized ![]()
zoom out noobs ![]()
cant zoom out? -> use opera :]
just Sir, Sir Elton John ![]()
just Sir, Sir Elton John
![]()
I was aiming for "Random Dude In A Tuxedo" look
(Mne kak-to dazhe obidno stalo
)
![]()
Nice pic, Whimp. ![]()
People please stop repeating the pictures
nice whimp
. How old ? ![]()
ooh im also a 3d artist, modelerer/designer and insomniac. What software do you use? We use softimage, its the only school in sweden that use it hehe
But im not good in 3d just drawings. ;( heh.. lie this one i made to a friend that play wow all the time
I use, XSI, Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Maxwell, Vray, Adobe Aftereffects and almighty Photoshop.
I use, XSI, Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Maxwell, Vray, Adobe Aftereffects and almighty Photoshop.
multifunctional guy
. I know only paint
. Maybe u can help me with creating a sig
( msn : )
ps. I have the image, i have the name i need only to combine them
. Hope u will help me or who else knows photoshop/smth similliar ![]()









