- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
The E+ Member Pic Thread V3.0
How comes every1's ignoring my pictures? ![]()
Well, still cant connect my phone to the magical device called "my computer" - till the 1st december @ least...
But here's a pic from a few months ago (end of july) - me in a tux, b4 my prom (didnt take much pics @ the actual thing - couldnt find the time
)
Oh and Im wearing a silver waistcoat and matching cravat tie (looking mighty Gangsta I might add
)
I was still growing my hair in honour of The World Cup @ that time btw... ![]()
didnt see your pics!
wanna go to prom with me? ![]()
lol@shady ... dunno how u did maybe u got used with . *see last post* u quoted me with ur words . ![]()
Nice Suite @ Shady ! ![]()
You look like Michael from "The Godfather". Maybe that's why no-one wants to really do a snappy comment.
I mean *the mullet* AOWY#@$&@$!Yyh4n nrnhhr(@&$Y&@4
great topic hehehe ![]()
Wow Connie, I'd go anywhere if you were coming with ![]()
@ Mad - that aint no mullet
Thnx for the comparison to Al Pacino in his godfather years though ![]()
@shady: I'm in! Time and place ? ![]()
Just saw this thread and made me smile quite a lot, never had thought how the player looks in real life, had quite few surprises.
I decide to show myself too, and instead to post shitloads of photos i made a collage of some of my photos in my 2 diferent moods;
- Serious/ normal / work mood
- Totally mad/ bored as hell mood
Yes, looks like not, but its me in all the photos.
Enjoy ![]()
DKZS
Heh You Seem Cool ![]()









