The E+ Member Gallery --Comments-- Thread

2039 replies [Last post]
equinox
Re: The E+ Member Gallery --Comments-- Thread
thomasyea wrote:

@equinox
dude i tought you have a shoulder lenght hair but i have just noticed your avatar tricked me Big grin

haha and i imagined you as some anti athletic, stoner dude, but your signature tricked me xd

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
equinox wrote:

thomasyea wrote:
@equinox
dude i tought you have a shoulder lenght hair but i have just noticed your avatar tricked me Big grin

haha and i imagined you as some anti athletic, stoner dude, but your signature tricked me xd

im doing both and i think weed is fitting sports more than alco or other things. A lot of olimpyc winners were actually smoking weed (Phelps, Schwarzenegger...). (Ok also cocaine is common in bodybuilder community here) Dont get me wrong im not saying you should go that way but this is possible. The thing is you are pulled back anyway if you smoke a "lot".

silence is better than bullshit

equinox

Well i have periods when i smoke weed few times per week, and at those days, i couldn't fit in with that anything that is physically demanding, except coitus Big grin It makes me lazy, chilled and activates my brain usage more, expanding my views. On the other hand, when i'm not smoking for few months, at those times i have will to train intensively, and have a good results.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
BENG . HUN wrote:

My DeadAdder Big grin (after 5years of Quake, e+ it had died
last weekend and was so angry - couse it had broken cable and
disconnected while wanted to gauntlet action : DDD - I drilled into way
like this) Now DeathAdder Black Edition is on the desk Happy

My DeathAdder died this weekend also Big grin But just side buttons. It randomly works without pressing. And its not problem of microswitches but software based shit. But another firmware and drivers didnt help. I had that mouse just 2 - 3 years. I have keyboard from Roccat so i bought new mouse from Roccat also (bye bye Razer). And deathadder is my new mouse at work (together with my previous keyboard Microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000). I think i have very good setup for work Big grin

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

BENG . HUN
beng's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

BENG . HUN wrote:
My DeadAdder Big grin (after 5years of Quake, e+ it had died
last weekend and was so angry - couse it had broken cable and
disconnected while wanted to gauntlet action : DDD - I drilled into way
like this) Now DeathAdder Black Edition is on the desk Happy

My DeathAdder died this weekend also Big grin But just side buttons. It randomly works without pressing. And its not problem of microswitches but software based shit. But another firmware and drivers didnt help. I had that mouse just 2 - 3 years. I have keyboard from Roccat so i bought new mouse from Roccat also (bye bye Razer). And deathadder is my new mouse at work (together with my previous keyboard Microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000). I think i have very good setup for work Big grin

Aye, quality work needs quality tools Happy I remember when my sister made her diploma-work with my old DA and she used it on sofa, kitchen table, on stone floor, on carpet (that time I had IME3.0 for Quake) and on any random surface she was laying or sitting with her lap-top Big grin
But hell yea, DA still worked fine until I broke its cable with packing it into too small bag and I made it fail when cribbed in between the slider of the keyboard holder xDD
If I count with that I bougth that DA as used (not from shop or a computer bizz) and it was already 2 years old in 2007 then the mouse was 7 years old when finally I made its mercy-killing, it is a really great performance and lifetime. I have used 4 package (in every package there are 2 pairs) of Hyperglides set so a thin that the mouse has no original surface at the bottom of it Big grin The marks, the manufacturer's text label and the silver round around the sensor fully unreadable and buffed into new dimension xDD
So Razer not cheap, but it gives the level and performance for a long time (also my setting was around 360°~30-35cm which is also takes a huge stress...). Now I planning to change the DA v2 to G9x but not settled yet. Also I had an offer to change to Roccat Kone but dunno, maybe I will ask to Your experience Beazty about it in the future.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

beazt which keyboard u got from roccat? im about to buy one

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

lol nice bengy and .. lucker dea:(

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
dea wrote:

early xmas present Happy

how much it weight is? Big grin

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

haha nice turbo and bengy, seems like u had an awesome party Happy

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

hehe n1 turbovsky and bengsky!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway