THC 0:2 HYPER/25.10.07

50 replies [Last post]
toxicity
Toxic's picture
M.I.N.A. wrote:

If Hyper didn't play some tricks like taken timeouts which absolutely have influence on opponents's play , THC would win...for example, one minute to the end, THC taken the lead and then Hyper just took the pause... Worried thats irritable.

WTF? If we really do that as you said "trick" I feel free say it public but one of us had problem with net as dragon said. We didnt plane any timeouts. I just wonder why you person who wasnt there and has nothing to do with it act like this. Anyways if we take milions timeouts both clan have same chance's that is nothing forbidden.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

kek
M.I.N.A. wrote:

one minute to the end, THC taken the lead and then Hyper just took the pause... Worried thats irritable.

why do u talk about things u are clueless? Eh? srsly have u even bothered to read this whole topic? Timeouts ARE allowed so nobody can judge the "why's" of those timeouts. Hyper even explained why they had to take that timeout (which they weren't obligated to do) so wtf so much talk about this?

so just chill, leave it as a GG and don't make it get prematurely locked.

THC * JAK
shao's picture

Hehehehe...take it easy! M.I.N.A - love Us (She is Our fan from Hell) Big grin and i love Our CW's! Big grin The-End!

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Nice THC, gg both Winking

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

KAWA - !<A
Kawa's picture

omfg Confused ppl calm down :!: , hypers you win, is that not enough for you? maybe we get luck nvm. . .

.acer aspire.Logitech G303.Qck Heavy.Sennheiser.

LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

cloose gamee.. Shock gg both :twisted:

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

M.I.N.A.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's only MY point of view and you don't have to agree with me and I guess I have the right to express my own opinion.......or not?

“ I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end,I've heard voices calling my name I have waited for their beckoning for the voices that summon me bring the gift of bliss. My senses keen with desire and pain senses heightened by my need to see to feed the hunger that I feel inside awake my soul to ecstasy...”

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Indeed you can, but you shouldn't be neither so offensive nor accusing. Taking a timeout is a right every clan has. They are only limited by the amount of timeouts given to them, but other then that there is nothing wrong with taking one, regardless of reason or circumstances.

It's exactly the same as in volleyball. You don't see volleyball managers being accused of, uh, utilizing their right to take a tactical timeout to disrupt the monk'esque concentration and discipline of their opponents. It's a part of the damn game!

kek

exactly Mad.

Lockz0r time.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Lazy Hypers I must be your account guy ? Big grin

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...