THC 0:2 HYPER/25.10.07

50 replies [Last post]
THC * BACA
Baca's picture

gg both teams :!:

Weird situation before match, savv connected to our server and said that he is drunk Shock Big grin It was funny but i started worry about cw.
Match on both maps was very close but miss a bit luck for us.
Annoying move from hyper's side by taking 2nd timeout 1 min before end of dm17, I dont like this kind of tactical serve Thinking Anyway its allowable so problem is gone :roll:

Maybe next time hypaa, thx for game Winking

“ ...before death I was nothing but human...”

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

gg

close match

demos:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

dea
Dealinha's picture

gg, but u could do it better hyps ;>

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
THC * BACA wrote:

gg both teams :!:

Weird situation before match, savv connected to our server and said that he is drunk Shock Big grin It was funny but i started worry about cw.
Match on both maps was very close but miss a bit luck for us.
Annoying move from hyper's side by taking 2nd timeout 1 min before end of dm17,I dont like this kind of tactical serve Thinking Anyway its allowable so problem is gone :roll:

Maybe next time hypaa, thx for game Winking

i read all posts here.

this should be no excuse but . we had so much troubles in hyp.
Nosia played his first war/q3 after 18 days or so . hella wasnt rdy for cw( he left hyper after that ) . i came to late with no warmup . deky got problems with internet the last minutes thats why we used Timeout this was not a tactic as u say baca ! just think at the situation . and stop talking saying LUCK or unluck .

edit: wanna rematch to see the new scores ?? or stop saying WOW unlucky etc.

ghost

play rematch yes yes ! Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
® THC 0:2 HYPER/25.10.07

Hehe, I like to read this kinda posts, I said already respect to THC and all that stuff, but if you are so sure you was UNLUCKY and you COULD win, go a head and challenge us for rematch. I'm sure Stalker, Kostur, Narcy and Madmike would like to play this match as well Smug

THC * JAK
shao's picture

Its np! We can play rematch-soon! Just wait for Our 4-th Player: THC * XED Big grin Greeting's...!

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

toxicity
Toxic's picture

We really dont care who will play for you. just hope u will ask for rematch.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

M.I.N.A.

If Hyper didn't play some tricks like taken timeouts which absolutely have influence on opponents's play , THC would win...for example, one minute to the end, THC taken the lead and then Hyper just took the pause... Worried thats irritable.

“ I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end,I've heard voices calling my name I have waited for their beckoning for the voices that summon me bring the gift of bliss. My senses keen with desire and pain senses heightened by my need to see to feed the hunger that I feel inside awake my soul to ecstasy...”

THC * BACA
Baca's picture

Hehe guys relax Happy Dragon, I accept your explanation Happy And I didn't wrote that was bg from your or our side, it was very close and nice game. You were better so you won, that's all. Hmm what about rematch? Sure, I hope we will play again soon but if you want to pick your strongest players, I wanna wait until Xed and Savv can play normally witout any problems Tongue Big grin
Btw Hyper is my favourite clan and Deky is my master Big grin So plz don't think that I attack anyone :oops: Winking

“ ...before death I was nothing but human...”