®TDML 2012 HD 2:0 ALONE 24.11.2012

18 replies [Last post]
XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i would own them as ALONE but you know. party hard and still drunk

/
q3fun's picture

it was a bad game, no players, selected the wrong day!
We played knowing that we have no chance of winning, that would HD to continue to participate in the league, second WO gave a ban on participation in League 2012, although I think they are not able to assess this...

Rayden was here wrote:
This is the second WO for HD. That means they are out of the cup.

on looking for is we have the same number of points = 0

Well plays HD
Well plays ALONE Sad

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
It is official now!! I have the worst luck in the history of the universe at E+ of these 3

* Random Shootings..... Rockets and BFGs mostly

* Team Shootings.....

* CWs at their general matters

I bet you r just nub XD

xD

First, use this (xD) instead of (XD) because in the second you would look like if you were having those big classy expensive glasses instead of the funny smile.... and guess we both know that you are not one of a kind who would buy such glasses!!

Second, why you still hate me mate? are you a nub? or do I have to make a clear official public apology to you?...... but I think I already made you know that I was sorry for the bad days I made you go through, didn't I..... ? !! I also never knew you would be of the sensitive guys..... besides, I did that to you only because I liked you!! I was joking xD

* Well, I thought and was fooled with a fact you would be a nice guy and thought you are a person to like...... xD

Last, I hate to say this but it is for what to be good for you....... "don't you think that it makes you look so much sick while trying to let bopoh down? !!"

* Well, we all know he is a nub...... but that is the issue here!! once a nub like bopoh trying to be not nub.... we should encourage him instead of trying to let him down, as only nubs and sick people are the ones which try to let other nubs down don't you think?.... !!

XD

BOPOH wrote:

it was a bad game, no players, selected the wrong day!

We played knowing that we have no chance of winning, that would HD to continue to participate in the league, second WO gave a ban on participation in League 2012, although I think they are not able to assess this...

Rayden was here wrote:

This is the second WO for HD. That means they are out of the cup.

Well plays HD

Well plays ALONE Sad

I just want to know how much proud your mama is....... by bringing you to life?

She must be super proud seriously!!

I mean, a great one of a kind of a singer!! and a great clan leader with some decent amount of awesome, intelligent and super smart plans and planings............ !!

Ahh bopoh!! you must be brought from space with some super mega mind which certainly is with 10 times the capabilites of a normal smart human......

BOPOH wrote:

Surprise Shock Surprise Shock

How did you calculate this one and knew that the result would be zero........ how genius how genius really!!

Listen you nub already..............

Look at this.........

Before the CW

alienM wrote:

I can be here tonight! Happy

You can see the smile after the sentence right?......!!

Okay!!

She seemed to be like if she was of the most well prepared players which been to life...........

Then look at this.....

alienM wrote:

Get back in the line! I am damn first! Last few weeks (maybe whole month) I have horrible lags on every server. First I though that is related because my CPU (I have powerfull CPU and GPU for my power supply - some cheap crap 400w). .............................................................................................................etc

that problem I will fix easy this days (probably tomorrow or in saturday) by buying new mouse.

One by one and I think that soon all will be back in normal. Until then, I CAN'T and REJECT to play. I will come to CWs to support my clanS, but really can't play. About public games is same. I really hope that during the next week I will be fine again without this annoying problems...

This is after the CW......

And she was calling bad planning and bad preparation as (((((((((((((((( BAD LUCK )))))))))))))))))

yeaahh!!..............

You nub!! when I told you she can't be good for a Co-Leader......... you started to treat me like if I was chasing a (((((( Co-Leader )))))) position..............

Ahh really??

This is why I am making this in public........... so you stop thinking that way....... besides, try to ask me to be a Co-Leader and see by yourself how insulting and humiliating my answer to you would be..... because if I would agree, first you will have to give me at least 10,000 euro to fix myself a good place to stay at, and get a better internet connection.......... then probably think about it.........

?

He was partying and drinking and laughing at your lose..............

The concept dear bopoh is that CW needs some bit of preparation and good planning before you hope for a win......... cause good things don't just get gained so easily...........

Don't feel bad of what I said because I wouldn't have said it unless I am hopefully sure you will get some benefits out of............

Bopoh, Me you like pity never feel always that and epic hero fail good was for planning is........

Translating enkliksch to english: I like you bopoh and you are a nice kind person!! but sometimes I feel pity on the way you make plannings cause they are not so right, and regarding what you did for the HD clan, that was something nice and brave from you to do!! however, it didn't mean lose since the result was to be 0 anyways after they get a WO........ no!! instead prepare right for it, try to win while in the same time giving them that chance of not getting kicked out of the leauge cause they are nice people too and really deserve to go on with it!!

And if you want to tell me about a CW don't send me a Personal Message....... instead call me or give me a missed call I will understand........ and make sure you only call me or give me a missed call only for CWs so I can understand it is important once you do........

I hope you get the bright side of this speech............

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

alienM
alienM's picture

Ok, Gmz, lets see. Its just icon smile, not smile on my face. It meant "I can be here, I am fine with that, why not!" I never said that I will rock as hell there, because all of you know my lag problems in last few weeks. Also, I spoken at morning (afternoon) with Bopoh and he told me to suggest to HD this day and this time. He told me that he can't do it because when he talk with Brat it "end bad". So I did it. He told he will talk with you and Bene. So HD accepted day which we proposed. Should we cry now because some of us wasn't here? Or is better way to blame me? I don't know what you told to Bopoh about co-leaders, but PLEASE, don't even try to doubt in my managing skill. I am leader of very successful clan almost 3 years! Is true that I didn't wanted to be co-leader here, but it's only because I know how hard job is that and is hard to have that role on 2 places. But, when Bopoh explained to me that he need my and Bene's help about forming clan (as we are both leaders in our railonly clans), I understood and accepted that role. So, please, just try to say GG. And yes, you look like you chasing here co-leaders place. You can be free take mine. If that is way that clan progress, go ahead!
P.S. My lag is not small lag, its huge and and it's impossible to play with it. You have other kind of lag, cause with huge ping, it's different and with that lag you can learn to play by time (as James, Laker, MoHD, Azrael, some Turkish and some more players did)!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

It seems like you are trying to question my skills here by what you said Alien....... but there are two things you should consider before you do......

First, you need to know that MoHD left mainly because of all the weird kind of lags we are facing lately and since the day I came here lag took some oustanding level and things generally are worse than before...... as I kept asking them about how to fix lags but all they said "this is new and seem to be unsolvable......" guess they had the chance to play without it but poor me always with a bad luck Sad ..... Clarion is very busy these days...... Mohd kept abusing his own PC thinking that the issue is because of it...... but it can't be a coincedence that all of the Jordanian players have issues with their PCs all at once..... the other players also left cause of the lag...... James is being here only for fun because he knows that no matter how serious he cares for to be...... it is just impossible to make any progress with this lag which makes the game more like a throwing shoes on eachother than shootings, he declared that lag is worse than it ever been!!

All I said is nothing so don't let me get started with how lags and many issues which affect the game really are.....

Second, watch the Demo I uploaded here and see what uncle xaero say to me at the beginning of the game!! xD ....... Keep in mind that while recording the game start lagging...... as he used aimbot and autoshoot...... but I didn't care about it...... however I had to camp a bit in exchange of all his cheatings.... Keep in mind that while recording the game start lagging...... and if I used a CRT, you would cry of pity on xaero for what I would do to him......

I did that some days ago because lag became worse and worse at servers, and I started to doubt it was all about lag because I can't always blame it!! I thought maybe I got old for the game and was thinking about just stop playing......... but it crossed my mind to make a test to see if I am the one who started to become a noob, or is lag getting worse and worse and worse..... So I had to play with xaero to test and see if the problem was from here.....

And despite his cheats, I got bored while beating him...... so I decided that me and 8 of him play at a map and see if they can beat me....... check the screen shot........ I got bored beating them while 8 together too.... I went back to the beerfreez and was hardly able to get a frag, because my rail was like if I was using a water gun instead....... xD

Regarding all I said.......... it is so funny how you took it all seriously and how you made responce about it xD

Because this is a game!! and I won't really take it all that serious! but really said what I said because it isn't so much fun to watch you always losing xD ...... and so bopoh can pay more attention to his plannings and try to be better with it....... because it really need some tactics here in order to win some games!!

As I said, I hope you take the bright side of it........

And you, if you really are so sure about how successful and good you are with leading clans........ better in this situation to wait, cancel and delay the game at the moment you were unable to collect enough players than to join the CW with all the problems you are facing......... because it is like to jump in fire and say "let's try not to get burn......." they were to give you a chance the same way we gave them a chance not to take WO....... so was better to try to delay for the same night to get players or to choose one of the two other days left before the deadline..........

Another thing about leading the Clan.......... you got two champions here but are not using them right......

If I were a leader or a co-leader I would give each of them some candy bar before the CW..... then see how how better the score would get to be..........

Regarding Co-Leader thing.......... I know that you find it difficult to be a Leader and a Co-Leader at two different clans....... and I know that you want me to be the Co-Leader of this Clan as I have some too many brilliant ideas xD also can be good and make better out of it......... but I am sorry that I can't........ if I can I would say it straight ahead as there is nothing to be shy about!! but I honestly can't....... I am not so free for such position......... as I am a moody person........ and can't be in mind enough for each time it requires.......

In fact I was the one who asked the ref for WO cause no one else made any answer while waiting for their 4th player....... but I was joking....... and friday I didn't have the chance to come back here to tell bopoh to give them a another chance........

What you both did around not making them get a WO was right!! however you had to plan better for a win rather............

And of course GG to the HD I am happy you are back!! and good luck for upcoming events...........

Good luck hoping for a better luck in upcoming events to the Alones too, but luck can't be left for to become better by itself....... instead try and plan for it, hopefully to make it better!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

i didnt laught. i told before of it i have more important things, to do for me, than playing this CW. situation was other one day before. specialy i come earlier to play it, and HD sold us. i try to respect others time, and please others, respect mine.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

i didnt laught. i told before of it i have more important things, to do for me, than playing this CW. situation was other one day before. specialy i come earlier to play it, and HD sold us. i try to respect others time, and please others, respect mine.

I was joking when I said you did laugh......

But can you confirm that you told the HDs about friday night was not a good choice so once I make their life bad as hell I don't feel pity about it?

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i told it to raven, that is highly probably i will not able to play, so this day is bad for me Tongue