.: 1st (HD) ermap3 : 286:159 for hd

.: 2nd (Alone map) dm12: 249:170 for hd

.: Server: TDM LEAGUE 2012 #1 by A-ONES.DE
.: Gametype: TDM

.: Timelimit: 15

.: Fraglimit: 0

.: Pure: Enabled

.: Punkbuster: Enabled

.: Ref: Koszmit (thank you for the reffering!)

Login or register to view attached files

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: TDML2012 HD 2:0 ALONE 24.11.2012

GG

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: TDML2012 HD 2:0 ALONE 24.11.2012

The Best Name: idiot (in screenshot 2) Big grin

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

well pwned

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

It is official now!! I have the worst luck in the history of the universe at E+ of these 3

* Random Shootings..... Rockets and BFGs mostly

* Team Shootings.....

* CWs at their general matters

How?

* Random Shootings: close your eyes and shoot a rocket, there would be a fairly 50% chance for that rocket to hit me.........

* Team Shootings: two days go, I been playing a CW or FW I don't remember, but I remember that one of my team players was 4 meters to the right, and one Versus team player right at my aim point, I did shoot a rail, the rail went through that player of the Versus team.......... not only....... but it also did hit the player of my team.....

* CWs? ........................ no comment

Comment? alright comment.......... one of the things........ pick any day for it.......... will be the worst day of them all for me no matter when and no matter how free I could have been to be...... and if it happens to be a not bad day for it........... the other clan to be not ready!! or you can name some other issue for it if you would like to too.........

GG Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

The post was added twice, so I took it a chance to edit it and make something more clear..

Edit: close your eyes and shoot a rocket at any direction, and regardless of if you saw me at the area or not before you close your eyes, the chance would still be 50% for it to hit me......

I love E+ !!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

alienM
alienM's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

It is official now!! I have the worst luck in the history of the universe at E+ of these 3

Get back in the line! I am damn first! Last few weeks (maybe whole month) I have horrible lags on every server. First I though that is related because my CPU (I have powerfull CPU and GPU for my power supply - some cheap crap 400w shit). Then I wanted fix it somehow and put on it some cheap shit pasta and that made it more worst and more warm (my PC those days restarted itself few times while I was in games). And now when I finally got little better power supply (little more expensive 500w) and got new fine pasta for processor, I though that finally I can play again in peace without those lags. Between, I never had lags in past, I couldn't even know how lags look like. But today I saw that nothing changed. Next thing which I will check is WIndows, I will reinstall it this days. Problem is when I forum cmd ping server address, it seems to be all fine, normal constant ping. Those lags were today mostly 6% or 9%, sometimes jumped until 85%, and all that was so annoying. I just floating in map, because WE DIDN'T HAD MORE PLAYERS to substitute me. I was pretty useless player here with this lags, but what else I could do. Didn't even had will to play, but as I already said, I was 4th player, so it was just like that...
Another (easier to fix) problem is my mouse. Last few months (maybe half year or more) I have problem with mouse. Sometimes it shot alone and don't stop shooting (like left button is stocked). I remember that before half year I asked Epsi if for that exist some solution and he told me to put "report rate" setting on 500hz (instead 1000hz like it was). I think that it didn't helped. Before 1-2 month I opened my mouse (when scroll button started to annoy me) and I saw that both buttons (left and scroll) are worn. This days that is becoming more worst, because left button stopped to work in some moments at all (probably it can be seen on MVD, few times I felt so retarded when I tried to shot or use railjump without any results). Anyway, that problem I will fix easy this days (probably tomorrow or in saturday) by buying new mouse.
One by one and I think that soon all will be back in normal. Until then, I CAN'T and REJECT to play. I will come to CWs to support my clanS, but really can't play. About public games is same. I really hope that during the next week I will be fine again without this annoying problems...
ON TOPIC: GG, well played both, even lose is better then WO, anyway it would be more interesting if I could give best from myself, but nevermind, next time I will... Winking

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

* Random Shootings..... Rockets and BFGs mostly

* Team Shootings.....

* CWs at their general matters

I bet you r just nub XD

alienM wrote:

Get back in the line! I am damn first!

you too as well XD

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

Happy Happy Happy Smile

Happy

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Demos: www.koszmit.net/demka/TDML_2012_R5_HD_vs_ALONE.7z

Good luck in next rounds!

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?