TDM LEAGUE: ROUND# 15 / THC 2:0 RS / 11.2.2008

33 replies [Last post]
thc * nex
Kris's picture

According to organizators its correct (due to one more time lazy counting whole cw's fom beginning , according to rules it isnt). I just wonder why organizator broke own rule.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Because its what is in the arena that counts.

So desperate to win, that you have to win OUTSIDE the arena?

Then you can have your third place. We wont cry over it. You still lost in direct CW against us.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

come on doods, play a cw whos better <:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kraster
kraster's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Because its what is in the arena that counts.

So desperate to win, that you have to win OUTSIDE the arena?

Then you can have your third place. We wont cry over it. You still lost in direct CW against us.

dude rules are rules. U could have said before the league started if it was a pointless rule.

And stop making bs as we are desperate of winning. Btw dunno the rest of thc, but for sure I would like a cw again Winking

@faith : we are not talking about others so stop coming with things like pamela clan have broke the rule also . You all broke the rule u all should get treaten as the rule says.

thc * nex
Kris's picture

Ofc you win match vs thc, no doubt. But what for rules exist anyway? I dont need 3rd place and dont like when ppl are sliding and obey rules, cuz they feeling much more experience here than rest and they can do almost everything whatever they want (due to exist here longer then others).
Oh and btw in long past i though that drt are very unique clan, so i also dream bout joining someday (before thc exist). Never expect that behavior from Faith (vs c4 match "..Lame..") or some other members on arena (vs us "move noobs"). Guess its was not first time and not last.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
thc * nex wrote:

cuz they feeling much more experience here than rest and they can do almost everything whatever they want (due to exist here longer then others).

i never talked with league organizers, neither did any from drt about that. faith only learned about this yesterday.

so its got nothing to do with us pushing weight on the organizers.

actually knowing that organizers hate my guts, its defenitly not that.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kraster
kraster's picture

So foksie as a ranking moderator, u had some cases of broking the rules. What happened then ? In case u forgot, u applied the rules.

The last case was da vs lem, if they hadn't posted the demos(not necessary that they didnt had, but didnt record and had lost them) u would have asked them for a reply of the game and maybe lem could have won the 2nd time. So it was also besides whats in the arena .

I respect DRT, as i respect KO, that moved through hard times, never giving up and being an example for many clans, but we(THC) request to be respected also by others and we are just asking for rules to be applied as they should do . Not more or not less !

If u wanna dig for other clans when posting the games its fine we are just referring to u .

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
kraster wrote:

The last case was da vs lem, if they hadn't posted the demos(not necessary that they didnt had, but didnt record and had lost them) u would have asked them for a reply of the game and maybe lem could have won the 2nd time.

no i wouldn't. i mentioned that as an example only, i would never do such a thing, and i made that clear, both to DA and to LEM.

kraster wrote:

we are just asking for rules to be applied as they should do . Not more or not less !

So apply them. Get the position you couldn't get otherwise in the arena. It will make you feel all warm inside, wont it?

mow Q [EN]

kraster, maybe u gonna read next time a bit better.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

@faith, hyper wars were posted in 1-3 days max..
the rule about 1 day is stupid because maybe someone don't have time to post it..