- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
TDM LEAGUE: ROUND# 13 / THC 2:1 OSC / 27.01.2008
Game for: TDM League Round #13
1. q3dm11 ( OSC choice ) - 118:108
2. q3dm6 ( THC choice ) - 188:189
3. overkill ( tie map ) - 195:157
Settings:
Gametype: TDM
Players: 4 vs. 4
Timelimit: 15min
Referee: IO!
FriendlyFire: enabled
Punkbuster: enabled
Pure Server: disabled
Server: http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/62.141.42.120:27960
sry guys i cant be there because my ping every day is 400+
gg.
GG! It was soooo cloose. :thumbright:
GG! TnX-4-CW! OSC! (Dm6 was Hot-One! like lady-IO is:p)
gg! very close :!:
here are demos:
http://rapidshare.com/files/87119815/THC_vs_OSC.rar
Wow, that looked like some hot games!
I think we could've won with the right lineup
wp teams, I'm sorry I couldn't be there
nice thc :)^^
Gg's both. I let you win OSC and died in last second of dm6
Hehe it's joke ofc, anyway i sucked this one, sudden death could be interesting ![]()
hmm ... OSC, you can have better line-up ... whats wrong with u? where bazz and ozzy?
btw. gg ![]()
GG clans > N1 Baca
.. :twisted:


















o.O great game THC, OSC...