- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
TDM League R11 :: RS 2:0 OSC / 16.01.2008
ułii, nice game Rs
gg OSC, waht's wrong ? ![]()
Well played, RS! Tbh, I got surprised when I saw the topic
I'm sorry I couldn't make it, something came in my way, and again gg RS.
I hope we'll play together soon again so we'll get a revenge! ![]()
ps! And please, lose like a man ![]()
OSC have normal squad(Mouzer, Bazz, Abkani, Orbital, Mad and Acid) just we was better ))
Actually, it's not the normal one.
no comments ![]()
omg ... how osc can loose with rs?! i dont understand this ![]()
unlucky ![]()
hehe N1 RS=) i like that ![]()
omg ... how osc can loose with rs?! i dont understand this
unlucky
loll ![]()
match like this make a new wave
go go rs. really n1. osc - train babies ![]()
bazz: OCZY KOBRY XD
match like this make a new wave
go go rs. really n1. osc - train babies
bazz: OCZY KOBRY XD
or BOMBY KURCZAKA xD
hmm n1 RS! good job ![]()











o.O! f****ng nice game RS! bad day OSC or good day RS?