TDM LEAGUE :: HYPER 2:0 2!S :: 20.01.2008

19 replies [Last post]
toxicity
Toxic's picture

GG both

Mow could you keep ur attacking/insulting posts for once? Whats so bad on showing stats...? Im always interested to view a stats.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

'ASH

since E+ scoreboard doesn't show eff, stats are usefulll to see more about the cw.

gg.

mow Q [EN]

uff, toxic, i answered to ur quesion even before u posted, why i have something against it, when smo is posting stats of just 1 map, even when 2 were played, but

however, i will excplain it exclusivly for you again, he posted stats just of dm17, it is showoff-behavior.

read and understand just once.

if his intention is not to show off, he would have posted both stats or even none.

so, if u feel attacked by my soft words, so how i should feel when dragon is trying to discriminating us, just because u r interested in stats of 1 map, even when 2 were played?

@ash,
if u would read properly, u would have understand, that i have nnothing against posting stats. but he posted just stats of dm17, so, the sense in this case is showingoff.

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

cry baby cry Big grin

nice done hypa : >

: )

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Well since u feel that dragon show off you should post stats from 2nd map. He usually post both but he have to go thats why stats from 2nd missing.

Btw another debate where u show as wise you are. ble just have enough of you

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

mow Q [EN]

i usually dont cry after lost wars naranca, at least u wont find a war of 2!S on this forum, where i cried without provocation.

but hell yea, u r right, i do cry now (kinda cry)

however, since it seems i am the only one who get upset by this, i just have to say, gg hyper, bg dragon.

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

dragon provocator, huh.. he rly should shame, totaly agree with u mow Big grin

: )

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Mow if you pay attention you would see he playing q3dm17 only no q3dm7. He had no stats from other map but I'm sure he would post.

//edit

Mow, Dragon nearly play quake last weeks and you think he have time to provocate you?

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Oh god will you pls stop.. it is a stupid showoff. Im surprised you argue about that deky, maybe you should also notice that you didnt even write Hyper vs 2!S only 2! -- thats not the clan name.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup