~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
lala

Jumps still decide question about this TDM league.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

well, maybe they, jumps, also and as extreme waiting, till the cup will be on xp_itemstyle 2, and only after it register in the cup?
imo as long as i see in the vote, the mostly clans vote to for this setting, i suggest to make it default, but if the both clans is agree on the other settings then it can be changed without any problem.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

outofhere!
hook's picture
lala wrote:

Jumps still decide question about this TDM league.

Love

eXtremely'visible! wrote:

well, maybe they, jumps, also and as extreme waiting, till the cup will be on xp_itemstyle 2, and only after it register in the cup?
imo as long as i see in the vote, the mostly clans vote to for this setting, i suggest to make it default, but if the both clans is agree on the other settings then it can be changed without any problem.

nice idea... invisible.. rules itemstyle can chage when both sides agree...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

Yes, make something default before clans sign-in, because then clans know on what they stand when signing in

lala
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

well, maybe they, jumps, also and as extreme waiting, till the cup will be on xp_itemstyle 2

exactly) i wanted to say this

outofhere!
hook's picture

so ok here some informations about the League. and the votes and private messages have done following changings.

**********************************************************************************
.:OF THE TIME BEEING PRICES :.

DONATION : < 100 € >

**********************************************************************************
PLEASE DONATE ALSO FOR A NICE PLAYABLE LEAGUE :

@ : < asphyx_q3@hotmail.de >

* Played config: plusN.cfg ( newest version ! )
* xp_itemstyle : 2 ( default in this League )
* xp_weaponStyle : 4 ( default in this League )
* REFEREE RULE :
* Clans need to play in the default League PlusN.cfg , can only change when both sides agree.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

What is changing itemstyle 2? Why are u scared to play like it was in 1.03? Do u need feeling that u survive one rail shot? Chickens? No ballz?

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

outofhere!
hook's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

What is changing itemstyle 2? Why are u scared to play like it was in 1.03? Do u need feeling that u survive one rail shot? Chickens? No ballz?

for me its neither i organistae what u want :
2 - health+armors are placed on map -----> ( vote 5 )

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

still it depends on xp_rki 0/1 Ascari, and if u are so pro no chicken bad motherfooker why u complaining so much about the item style at all Winking

the -spawn-camp will going to be reduced a lot by the new spawn system anyway, but to reduce the room-camp actually game need to have items or heal-loss or both at same time

I am addicted to life.

outofhere!
hook's picture

psssst please i want no attacking chickens here Happy....the sponsor will look @ this thread so please be carefully...

thanks...