~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
alienM wrote:

CSM> >HOLLOW wrote:
milena, invis proposed that if say extreme and unique both play vs each other (who both voted for xp_itemstyle 2) and they both want xp_itemstyle 2 then let them, but if extreme play vs jumps then it will be xp_itemstyle 1 by default.

which is fair enough if both clans agree Happy

Cup need be same for all I think. Cup rules need be equal for all to be fair. And I don't say this because RS decision to be 1. I prefer 1 for myself, I am railer, but as I will not participate in any match (weak and hate TDM) I gived objectively reason. Happy

Its just would be like a rule "squads 5x5 are availiable when both teams agree". Dont see anything criminal here.

outofhere!
hook's picture

* OF BEGINNING @ THE LEAGUE I HAD PLACED THIS RULE

* REFEREE RULES :

Clans need to play in the default League PlusN.cfg , can only change when both sides agree.

* xp_itemstyle : 1 ( default in this League )

* What means that ? It is not complicated or ?

* when one Clan wont agree , they play in default settings

* NO ANNOYANCE CAN GIVE IT ! Happy

@ fps: You read and understand the Rules Happy

@ EVOL.... when is your earliest Date?

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]RIDDLER

Hmm I need to ask others first but I suppose after 25th Jan will be fine. Last years tdml never ended because most clans went i.a. after christmas...

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Hmm I need to ask others first but I suppose after 25th Jan will be fine. Last years tdml never ended because most clans went i.a. after christmas...

or for your clan..special deadline : maybe 14 days . what do u think about it ?

were nice when u can handle it ..

[MR.]RIDDLER
outofhere! wrote:

[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Hmm you mean we would get a late start? Well I suppose you'll need the consent of other clans then, otherwise it won't be fair on them.
I don't think evol will the only clan with problems, based on last year. Saying that no one else has voiced any concerns... yet. I'll let you know next week some time - perhaps we'll be enough to start on the 8th.

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Hmm you mean we would get a late start? Well I suppose you'll need the consent of other clans then, otherwise it won't be fair on them.
I don't think evol will the only clan with problems, based on last year. Saying that no one else has voiced any concerns... yet. I'll let you know next week some time - perhaps we'll be enough to start on the 8th.

is a good deal ....

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

asphy, what do u think about league statistics like: player with the best eff etc...?

Sth like this: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tdm-league-players-statistics

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

asphy, what do u think about league statistics like: player with the best eff etc...?

Sth like this: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tdm-league-players-statistics

f1 to for it Tongue i would like to see who is the best player into the tdm league.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

KIICEK * DSS wrote:

f1 to for it Tongue i would like to see who is the best player into the tdm league.

f1

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture

very nice idea kicek... ok ... but i cant make all alone : Who help me with the League?

Please give me a response via pm . what you want to do ,what kind off help you can give me .

thx ...