Bara

Bos in

outofhere!
hook's picture

CLAN VOTING
ITEMSTYLE!COME ON OTHER CLANS . MAKE YOUR VOTE

1 - health are placed on map
-----> ( vote 7 )
2 - health+armors are placed on map -----> ( vote 6 )

*********************************************************************************
* MISSING VOTE FROM FOLLOWING CLANS :

*10. [MR.].
**********************************************************************************
*12. *ZMB*.
**********************************************************************************

@ OTHER CLANS : ONLY 1 SLOTS FREE HERE:::

Welcome BOS

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

triv'
trivium's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Whats the diference if it will be itemstyle 1 or 2 its TDM not FTAG you play all the time in game not freeze and wait so i believe doesnt matter to make poll for that. Its cups orgnanizer choices the teams agree with his rules end of story. If you want to make it real quake then i vote all default setting (Default cfg) this is real quake to collect weapons, health, armors, powerups etc. THX!!!

itemstyle 1 will garantuee instant kill with rail while itemstyle 2 cant garuantee that

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
triv' wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
Whats the diference if it will be itemstyle 1 or 2 its TDM not FTAG you play all the time in game not freeze and wait so i believe doesnt matter to make poll for that. Its cups orgnanizer choices the teams agree with his rules end of story. If you want to make it real quake then i vote all default setting (Default cfg) this is real quake to collect weapons, health, armors, powerups etc. THX!!!

itemstyle 1 will garantuee instant kill with rail while itemstyle 2 cant garuantee that

Yes i know that but its not so hard like in FTAG when you are alone (all freeze) and you have to kill 4 people and all have 600 health and 600 shield and when they kill you easy the match start again with the same team having the same powers and the others not its unfair(who ever will go first in the shields have advantage). In TDM if someone have this advantage and hit him without killing him and he kills you, someone else around will kill him because all are alive as the call of gametype is TEAM Deathmatch. In Zaxtor MIX FWs i see he make rounds for FTAG round 1,round2 etc... That means when all are freezed the match restart with everone has the same power this is a good idea to make it default for FTAG but isnt not here the right place to disscuse it. If everyone here wants to proove he has the best team as i said before make it DEFAULT settings collecting weapons not to have them all, No multijumps when you go to jump with a weapon makes damage. This will be hard to win a match and the score will not be 150 - 130 for exaplme will be 50-40. THis is my opinion.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

alienM
alienM's picture

As Drina didn't voted for itemstyle and for now is 6 - 6. I vote for RS to be 1. Done. Enjoy! Winking

outofhere!
hook's picture

CLAN VOTING
ITEMSTYLE!COME ON OTHER CLANS . MAKE YOUR VOTE

1 - health are placed on map
-----> ( vote 7 )
2 - health+armors are placed on map -----> ( vote 6 )

*********************************************************************************
* MISSING VOTES FROM FOLLOWING CLANS :

*10. [MR.].
*12. *ZMB*.

@ OTHER CLANS : ONLY 1 SLOT FREE HERE:::

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

we will get back to you asap with item style vote.

going to go over it with clan first.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

ZMB votes Insta rail

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture
rage+ wrote:

ZMB votes Insta rail

Which means this :

1 - health are placed on map -----> ( vote 7 )

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

jumps in and votes for itemstyle 1