-:TDM:- {d*r*t} 2 : 1 RS* - 2008-09-14

44 replies [Last post]
tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture
Lakitu wrote:

Pjax, if you have a problem with the players take it up with them, not here like Leukothea said. If you can't leave it as a gg there's no need to post anything here either. You need to lower your ego and stop thinking you're the man all the time.

And thank you Ina, but I didn't really play well. Big grin

lol, here its place (forum) for talking and thinking about cw, squad, tactics... same server its for game, not talk ^^

Lakitu drt win yup, but stop shitty talk Happy

gg both!

mow Q [EN]

well, nitro, it is anyway not the right place to discredit the own members, and that is the point.

Lakitu

Nitro, there's a reason for why the forum is divided into several subforums. Happy

kraster
kraster's picture

Yea well every1 gives a self explanation to some words at a point..Even more, noob/newbie it's not a word u find it in a dictionary so i don't think he really wanted to say they are noobs or so . really, before scrolling down the page and read only pjax post i thought he meant by newbie, new ones and nevertheless noobs, but well its my opinion and i may be wrong.

After all, can't really see the point to recruit them if he consider them noobs. I mean wtf, just for filling up the position of the 4th and 5th player for a cw?

I'm saying all this cause tho i hadn't spoke alot with Pjax, he seemed like a nice guy willing to put all his effort to fullfill a dream(like leaving bbs and coming to rs and tbh we all know what rs was before and how much pjax influenced it) and now to ruin it by a sentence which after all doesn't give him any satisfaction or win .

Cheers,
kraster

oh and impressive RS. Well done DRT !

tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture
Lakitu wrote:

Nitro, there's a reason for why the forum is divided into several subforums. Happy

mhm u right Happy

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

many text about me the 'great boss', omgodzilla I was crying all night, did you see me write any blank text like gg? what for do this to get more post rank like kid. Yes kraster, I means 'newbie' like this is they first clan titan, bence or they are new in q3. I want from members to raise they skill, and do something in this way to be more better. always looking at their stats, and saying do something to train in what you are sux, if I don't see any repairs he do after some 2 months at fw's kick, Yesterday some was do by me the 'great boss' Inactive kicks: - Seth, - odi, - mudra, - ven, - h4l.
odi are active at gg, msn he is my good friend, but not commed at wars mainly cuz of net.
im piss of losing cw one by one, president of poland always sad when rs losing, can't w8 for TdmL the lineup will be lovely if some important memberros will not leave after this texts Happy, but some know me better this texts are of angry man after losed cw only.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

sorry couldnt be there for this game drts, woulda been nice to help out on dm17 maybe we woulda won without lakitus noob skillz ;D <3
still props rs gj! Happy

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

Lakitu
-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant wrote:

sorry couldnt be there for this game drts, woulda been nice to help out on dm17 maybe we woulda won without lakitus noob skillz ;D <3
still props rs gj! Happy

EIS LAG!!11!one!1!!! Chatterbox
Ok, it wasn't. And to be honest you're right, I really did ruin the dm17 game. Big grin

'ASH
Lakitu wrote:

If you can't leave it as a gg there's no need to post anything here either.

Maybe posts should be locked once they are posted with demos then. No comments, no whine, no spam gg...!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

ze demoz

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!