TAG :: UO 2:1 DA / 21.07.08

45 replies [Last post]
ql-maniek

fine with me

(saul, pla, atwa, menjek, bazz, oska ... ) Kiss

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

I just don't like the attitude of some moderators, the act like they own this mod. Too sad they made Rena go away.

Anywayz sry for this discussion in this topic @ da,uo.

boom headshot,

and oscailber, its true Winking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

VENDETTA HYDE

GG!! Uo

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

If anyone can say this is his forum that are e+ team. If you are moderator and just updating stuff it doesnt make you owner of forum Winking

Ina is owner of RANKING, not of forum.
You, on the other hand, do, nor own, nothing arround here. So your opinion is insignificant.

hyper*deky wrote:

Too sad they made Rena go away.

Best thing that ever happened to e+. People with PTSP shouldnt be allowed to communicate before they get rid of PTSP.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

Guys, just be happy, that we still have smo who does invest his/her freetime for the others, and that we still have smo who is listening to common brainshit in this forum.

Anyway, Deky, (nothing against you), but maybe we can suggest you as (or Reno) as next Ranking-Mod, as soon INA "is made running away)

I agree with you both, that the one or other thing could be said way different, but at least, someone does the stuff.

EVOL.PANDORA!BOX

Oh yeah - Deky + Rena + Reno - all for mods!! I just imagined that - would be very funny Happy

gg

------------------------------

chess.propaganda.magick

------------------------------

Gallery: http://pho3nix-bf.deviantart.com/gallery/

^killer
Killer0074's picture

IF YOU WOULD LET ME FAKE SOMEONE YOU WOULD DO AN OWNAGE Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
^killer wrote:

I SEE BY CAPS LOCK YOURE NOT IN HOTELS ANYMORE AND ARE JUST IN YOUR RELATIVES HOUSE.

AND NO YUO CANT FAKE ANYONE HERE WITH TURKISH PING + THEY WOULD SEE YOU TYPE LIKE A RETARD WITH CAPS LOCK.

WELL I CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME BUT I DONT WANT TO BE FAKED COS IM BETTER THAN YUO LOL?!?

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

^killer
Killer0074's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

^killer wrote:

I SEE BY CAPS LOCK YOURE NOT IN HOTELS ANYMORE AND ARE JUST IN YOUR RELATIVES HOUSE.

AND NO YUO CANT FAKE ANYONE HERE WITH TURKISH PING + THEY WOULD SEE YOU TYPE LIKE A RETARD WITH CAPS LOCK.

WELL I CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME BUT I DONT WANT TO BE FAKED COS IM BETTER THAN YUO LOL?!?

LOL SURE WELL THE 2 AUGUST IM BACK AND THIS YEAR IM THINKING TO PWN AND MAKE LEAVING EVERYONE FROM QUAKE, AS YOU CAN SEE SINCE I PLAY MANY PEOPLE LEFT EHEHEHEHE Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
^killer wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
^killer wrote:

LOL SURE WELL THE 2 AUGUST IM BACK AND THIS YEAR IM THINKING TO PWN AND MAKE LEAVING EVERYONE FROM QUAKE, AS YOU CAN SEE SINCE I PLAY MANY PEOPLE LEFT EHEHEHEHE Laughing

YOU COULD JOIN EVERY CLAN AND THEN BECOME CLANLEADER AND THEN KICK EVERYONE FROM EVERY CLAN?!?!??? THEN EVERYONE GET SAD ( Crying ) AND LEAVE QUAKE???

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory