TAG .:. Tropic 2:1 BE .:. 22.05.2008

24 replies [Last post]
CLOuDY.BoY
PRZeMO's picture
NINE wrote:

1st_In_Hell wrote:
Too bad for BE, they dont repulse it seriously and give on this match reserve squad Confused but GG

What the fuck are you talking about? Evil

GG, but...

In regards of the CW, I'm disappointed about the communication that was held prior to the match. Our post had not been answered until the day of the CW. I usually take a CW as being cancelled if a clan does not reply to a challenge atleast a day before the date that's being proposed. In result, I made the decision to stay at work longer instead of returning home early for a CW. With all do respect, I believe if the communication was better on Tropic's behalf, I would of been there for the CW...which in return would of made the match completely different Thinking

what u are tlking about. when we played second time everything was settled 4 days before . on sunday I've spoken with Kee so still dont know why u were so surprised. In my opinion leader should have told to rest of clan about everything. First time was the same sake was speaking with nine day before as I heard maybe it was late but not like u said in last moment.

simply u cannot bear with loss, this time we bit u and the same was before
btw we had some kind of agreement and I see u haven't kept this,
so I have nothing to say than u make all this problems and it is lame.

nie mam na klaiaturze literki tej co jest przed C Tongue

shinigami
shinigami's picture

i think you should have reply in the forum, but anyway be accepted to have this clan war so it's ok.

we dont have a problem with the fact that we lost this cw, it's not the first we lost in our live Laughing i know we are good but we can lost also.

it was just a big problem of communication i think. i saw also the problem with the langage barrier and agressivity, maybe because of misunderstood .

but cmon this cw happened and it's finish , be happy Tongue

msl
Missile.'s picture
1st_In_Hell wrote:

Too bad for BE, they dont repulse it seriously and give on this match reserve squad Confused but GG

Your comments are damn bullshit... please shut up sometimes ^^
All members of them making Clan not only 4 players from first squad ^^

anyway GG both Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
shinigami wrote:

i think you should have reply in the forum, but anyway be accepted to have this clan war so it's ok.

we dont have a problem with the fact that we lost this cw, it's not the first we lost in our live Laughing i know we are good but we can lost also.

it was just a big problem of communication i think. i saw also the problem with the langage barrier and agressivity, maybe because of misunderstood .

but cmon this cw happened and it's finish , be happy Tongue

you're right with the problem with the language barier(we continually learn english) but we are not aggresive:) it was a pleasure to play with You...GL&HF

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.