TAG .:. Tropic 2:1 BE .:. 22.05.2008

24 replies [Last post]
1st_In_Hell

Too bad for BE, they dont repulse it seriously and give on this match reserve squad Confused but GG

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

who is kalash BE? oO

gg

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
NooD was here wrote:

who is kalash BE? oO

gg

pro player:)

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture
NooD was here wrote:

who is kalash BE? oO

gg

some american player that thinks he is russian Big grin

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture
n1xter wrote:

NooD was here wrote:
who is kalash BE? oO

gg

some american player that thinks he is russian Big grin

xD
russkij? its he? Big grin

NINE
NiNe's picture
1st_In_Hell wrote:

Too bad for BE, they dont repulse it seriously and give on this match reserve squad Confused but GG

What the fuck are you talking about? Evil

GG, but...

In regards of the CW, I'm disappointed about the communication that was held prior to the match. Our post had not been answered until the day of the CW. I usually take a CW as being cancelled if a clan does not reply to a challenge atleast a day before the date that's being proposed. In result, I made the decision to stay at work longer instead of returning home early for a CW. With all do respect, I believe if the communication was better on Tropic's behalf, I would of been there for the CW...which in return would of made the match completely different Thinking

....you never know when it's your time to go.

shinigami
shinigami's picture

gg, but i agree with nine, i thought too it was canceled

PITBULL[ERA]

Reserve squad Shock Seriously there was a miss of professionalism from Tropic clan. Kee had sent proposition three days earlier and Tropic said a few hours earlier the proposition time "We're waiting". Don't you know that people have "schedule" which means time to respect? Was it that hard to say we'll be there three days earlier?

Tropic messed up just like the first game they had with BE, set pure in half of the game and most players were kicked. When you set pure, you set it at THE START of the game. Tropic, nothing to say here else than this is lame.

Freakman
Freakman's picture

bla bla bla so why u didnt refuse this match instead. U have decided to play so stop complaining now.

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
BuRyMe.<be> wrote:

Tropic messed up just like the first game they had with BE, set pure in half of the game and most players were kicked. When you set pure, you set it at THE START of the game. Tropic, nothing to say here else than this is lame.

sorry but why did you write about it here...we were talkinkg about this situation with keewee and we confessed to our mistake, after this situation we apologized so i think we should forget it....but ok your choice Evil

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.