®TAG/ MI3 2:1 =Bloody= /04.06.2010

22 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

The highest ping I've ever played with was around 550 so stop crying nabs just play.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

alienM
alienM's picture

As far as I know, tie maps are dm6 and overkill. But fine. We played 1 HOUR LATER with MI3 because CW. I was really pissed of, and my members too. I don't know how many time I need repeat that that cfg have bug...I really dont know why you insist play it, there are 5 more railonly cfgs without bugs. But is OK, not my bussines, I will not complain and will say only GG for both... Winking

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

there arent bugs on our serv Happy and its not edited cfg ^^
but whatever.

On board since August 2007.

alienM
alienM's picture
trickz wrote:

there arent bugs on our serv Happy and its not edited cfg ^^
but whatever.

Why then is changed server? I don't see reasson, and sorry, but I ask because our future CW. I don't want problems. Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Working r4e09f.cfg
Bug free, tested and working fine on freezetag.

http://www.excessiveplus.net/files/forum/2010/04/r4e09f_1.zip

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Hi all Big grin

Just finished all my work...buff hard day today and more coming... also two cw as ref+ just lol...
Ok so as refere what i've seen on this cw.
First of all, sorry that i get late some minuts (1-3) as i promesed.
Second, its about bugs...this will be fixed in new version of e+ (i hope so)
so strange that in bloody server this cfg runs without bugs...but ofc the ping is not the same for all players in e+ (this is sad thing here) but congrats who maked this cfg runing witout bugs.
third is about the ping...hm here comes the worst mmm how to say...mmm ''topic''
I remember a few weeks or so ago, i've been playing for DT as Coyote in a fun war vs Bloody clan in their server, and i had 130ping-160ping that was realy not good as my oponents had it in 30-60ping but i've got much fun of moloch lol ping 500 haha (that day all DT was laughing in teamsay of moloch to have such big ping)
Im also agree with rose about not much fair that some clan have 100ping and other has 30-60..ofc I know that this cfg only worked in bloody server, this is a problem of all...but now seems that terror modoficated the cfg file and should work fine Happy so no problems now ... but i don know better in next clan war or what ever, both leaders of clans must test their players / pings in servers that was acording to play on, to not have this problems as we had in the past cw, i think this will be a good decision. So they can chose onother server or cfg to not have what we had today...as was really hell for me lol
The fair way would be is both clans have 70-100 Happy but u know some lucky players that have good conection internet in all servers except USA have 30 ping xD....really lucky ones! yep or they live in country were server is located luckys again! Happy
hmmm wanted to add something more but just forget about it Confused as its 2:43 night and im tired...what was it...ah yes its about cw and servers, clans that have many members or all from some country that server is located, better is play vs a clan that is from some country or many players from this country (that server is located) to have the same ping and not much diferences Happy
For example i can play only in servers from UK or Spain..rarely in French and Germans as i have there 120 ping in Poland or Russia i have 130-180 xd and in uk and spain 90-100 Big grin lol and this happens to many players with onother countrys Tongue
and if the clan want to play vs onother one that isnt from the same country and has problems is try to find a server in wich both clans have a good ping with not much diferences Happy
if no...this will be never end Happy you know...omg i losed becouse of ping! hehe and this is really anoing thing Happy (because i addmit it i did it sometimes specialy in 1vs1 rail when i have 120 ping and onother one has 20 xD)
(omg im feel like sleepy and repeating things haha)

just a sugestion Happy

Now about the game:
game was really interesting, it was a clearly seeing a teamplay from both clans, good frags. thx for the game bloody and mi3 Happy

here are the mvd's Happy (just finished to upload them)

dm2 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7708638/Demos/2010-06-04_19-44-51_q3dm2_%5E1%3Dbloody%3D-%5E7rail-%5E2%40-whiterabbit-pl.dm_68

ermap http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7708638/Demos/2010-06-04_20-03-45_ermap3_%5E1%3Dbloody%3D-%5E7rail-%5E2%40-whiterabbit-pl.dm_68

dm5 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7708638/Demos/2010-06-04_20-58-01_q3dm5_-f-r-e-e-z-e---m-a-n-i-a-%5Bfun---war%5D.dm_68

hope link to download works xD

and now i go to answer to cw mi3 vs sneaky and go to sleep! Smug

thx for the game Happy and see u all in next cw's Happy

DarkY

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

hazo
HAZO's picture

time to take beer and pop-corn and watch new flame-war ^_^

ps Trix wtf with U nub? U should win alone Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

GG Happy

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

third is about the ping...hm here comes the worst mmm how to say...mmm ''topic''
I remember a few weeks or so ago, i've been playing for DT as Coyote in a fun war vs Bloody clan in their server, and i had 130ping-160ping that was realy not good as my oponents had it in 30-60ping but i've got much fun of moloch lol ping 500 haha (that day all DT was laughing in teamsay of moloch to have such big ping)

I remeber this fw... i had problems with my ping but that was not exaclly only server problem... my personal connection was fucked up... for this day... for me this fw was much friendly than selfish... i respect bloody cos they have respect for ours DT players... idk whats happen with sneaky and mi3... but i know sneaky with Alien is a like Angry German Kid ... nobody cant say bad word ( for me opinions ) here for Sneaky...
P.S. Who laughting... Darky ...? U ...? Nati...? Trickz xD Ill Kill u Big grin DT and me PELNA PEZDA <3

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
hazo wrote:

time to take beer and pop-corn and watch new flame-war ^_^

ps Trix wtf with U nub? U should win alone Happy

y i know... i sucked yesterday... but i already apologized Bloody for that.

On board since August 2007.