.:: Gametype: TAG 4vs4 / TAG 3v3
.:: Timelimit: 15
.:: Fraglimit: 0
.:: Pure: Enabled
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled
.:: Config: r4e09f.cfg
.:: Referee: darkangel (big thanks bro)
.:: Server: =Bloody= Rail, Freeze Mania

what can i say... after we started to win, MI3 wanted to change serv ofc Happy bcuz it was "unfair"... so we played last map after one hour of serv searching... but gg anyway... kinda lame game Happy but cya on arena soon ^^

Login or register to view attached files

On board since August 2007.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

hm was realy funny how bloody always want to change servers. first time was then they played vs sneaky, now mi3:) then you came you begin to say omg fucking bad ping(all of you had ping not higher then 100 as mi3). of course after ping on your server 30 this ping was sux. only one from you say that this is fair to have ping the same:) we ask you "do you remember then you played vs sneaky exist bugs because of cfg(vs sneaky you changed 3 servers:D)" you say ok no problem:D but after game started you begin to scream :omg bugs, omg high ping(each of mi3 had it Happy ) you say one things after time you change it. mi3 and you had the same conditions, and i think too it was a little unfair to force mi3 to play on your server. of course they didnt want to play vs your low ping.
hope bananas will not play vs such pings (my ping 130 on your server bad vs your 30:D) and this cfg:)

gg any way.

Fiasek

Good Game!
Strange thing with these bugs. We need to fix it and change the location of our server

My English is weak. Sorry

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture

oh nice game congrats mi3 Happy and n1 rose

'R2 GRAPEK.
grapek's picture

gg Happy
and don't cry bloody Evil

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: TAG/ MI3 2:1 =Bloody= /04.06.2010

ofc we arent crying Happy its a good lesson (cw)
but its not as Rose is saying Happy
after Mi3 lost map, they definently wanted a change of server...
then we changed... then they wanted their map... they had it... so? who makes problems? Happy

BLOODY|SFIR
Sfir's picture

-> Rose

Server changes were caused by bad r4e09f config on many servers.

Our server works fine with this config. 

3 servers today:

-B@n@n@ - bugs like hell

- =Bloody= Rail - ok (MI3 agreed)

- Freeze Mania - ok (MI3 request - LOL), 2nd server where r4e09f works fine.

So, upload fresh r4e09f config to eliminate bugs, then judge us.

BTW: MI3 members were unable to pick TieMap, they did not want to participate in our conversation about TieMap. And request to change server, after 2nd map, when we tied. They agreed to play on our server after test run, so why they want to change server after 2 maps?! - what You say about that, who's not sirious?

Admin of:

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

i would be silent if this situation didnt repeat second time. should i remember you about cw vs sneaky?

1 server freeze mania-omg bugs.
after this banana -again omg bugs and omg so high ping(hehe Big grin if for you ping 80 are terrible what should do other who have 100?)
after this terror server and again omg buggy:) all are buggy and all have high ping:)

you came today, already few days ago played on banana and well knowed about cfg bugs and that you have on this server ping 80-90.so why you did this i mean came again? of course they wanted to change server for having same conditions for both clans:) i think you will agree exist big difference between 100, 130 - 30,60. btw if you woud lost first map(with very high ping 80-90) on banana you wouldnt ask to change server?mmm?

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: TAG/ MI3 2:1 =Bloody= /04.06.2010

black rose,
is there a point to play a cw with Unfreezing Bugs? Winking imo no ^^
thats all i have to say.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

no:)

that is why i hope you will not come on our server third time and will not again complain about bugs cfg r4r and very very high ping ^^ because second time to put on pure and pb and after 20 minutes put all off make me a little sad Smug

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
BLOODY|SFIR wrote:

BTW: MI3 members were unable to pick TieMap, they did not want to participate in our conversation about TieMap.

You write map list that u want to play, i choose dm5 from it. What's wrong?
We change server bcz u have 30 ping and our players have x3-times over. I think it's not fair and we disagree to continue on your server. BTW, i miss first game, if i played on first map i decide to change server after it..
Conditions need to be equal for fair play to my mind.

trickz wrote:
but cya on arena soon ^^

I hope nope after that mindfucking game. I advise your clan play on unbugged cfg's which is worked on any server and u don't disturb any clan in future with problems like this.
U start fuck brains on cw with Sneaky!Bastards and continue it with us. Stop it, people, please.
Have a nice day.